Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nichole Simms / 5* Massage  (Read 3306 times)

Offline zulu1964

Sorry cannot get link to post.
Several adverts on Gumtree in Nottingham, anybody have any experience or knowledge of this provider ?

Offline MajorPayne

Offline bonerville

Loren looks far better, hotter, younger, she seems very tempting. Is there anything else on offer other than a massage?

Offline MajorPayne

Loren looks far better, hotter, younger, she seems very tempting. Is there anything else on offer other than a massage?
Number on her advertisement: 07388609888 / 07388 609888

Offline maggotknob

I had a massage and HE with Loren last summer. she is based in a pleasant flat on Mansfield Road, Sherwood. Her photos are slightly flattering, the massage was ok as was the HE but not one for me to return to.

Offline Gopal1978

There's also a Sharon on gumtree who looks worth a punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GoldTop

I have seen Sharon and she is strictly legit. Unless someone can convert her!!

Offline Gopal1978

Ok, thanks for the info.

Does she do full body naked massage i.e. bum and inner thighs?

Was the massage good?

Offline GoldTop

Ok, thanks for the info.

Does she do full body naked massage i.e. bum and inner thighs?

Was the massage good?

No mate. Legit as in legit. Never even considered a review as she’s so legit. She used to work at Nuffield Health in Mapperley. She’s clothed, towel stays on, quality massage but not a hint of anything else.

Offline Gopal1978

Thanks for the info. Was thinking of gambling to see if anything could happen but sounds like it would be waste of time.

Offline mega

Just to clarify - the last six comments refer to "Sharon" and are nothing to do with Nichole Simms who is the subject of this thread.   

Offline jsnsummer

I had a massage and HE with Loren last summer. she is based in a pleasant flat on Mansfield Road, Sherwood. Her photos are slightly flattering, the massage was ok as was the HE but not one for me to return to.

Was she dressed? What kind of massage? Ta.

Slightly odd english on Loren's profile...."I think I was convincing", convincing what? trans?

Offline maggotknob

She is definitely female but older than her profile photos suggest. English isn't her first language hence the ambiguity in her profile?

Offline mega

As we seem to have discussed Sharon then Loren but nothing about the original query about Nichole Simms, I append a Facebook page which gives more details/pictures.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dodgelad

Each to their own but fuck me.....I know which one I'd call if I was in the area!

Offline mega

There is a newer Gumtree Ad with more pictures  External Link/Members Only.

The more infirm will note that amongst the services offered there is a chair-lift; I understand she will put you on at the foot of the stairs and then pull you off at the top.