Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Fbsm in Nottingham  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Mowareking

Hey,

I'm in Nottingham City centre for work today and was wonderimg if you can help me. I'm looking for a really good sensual massage.

If you can also provide links that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dellboy

Hey,

I'm in Nottingham City centre for work today and was wonderimg if you can help me. I'm looking for a really good sensual massage.

If you can also provide links that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Wrong region

Offline empunter

I'm more than happy to TOFTT with Rita. As soon as her number is on the profile I will report back  :cool:

In answer to the OP,  Nottingham isn't great for massage IMHO, more on offer in Leicester & Derby.
My vote would be Yam: External Link/Members Only

Or you could give Bubbles try: External Link/Members Only

Offline TobyJohn15

Let me know if you get her number .. she had a couple of vivastreet ads in Wales but all gone now !

Offline beng065

Em punter what was yam like ?

Offline empunter

If you put 'Yam Nottingham' in the search box you'll find 2 threads.  in the second one I've done a little review

Offline Jack Sinn

Rita is ok she works with another well sized lady with great breasts both at least late 30s massage is nothing I would return for. Rita is the much better looking of the pair and seemed quite flirtatious with me she could be like this with every one or maybe she took to me who knows but they leave for Birmingham next week so if you fancy giving them a go make it sooner rather than later