Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Rose - Derby  (Read 1699 times)

Benparker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So went to see rose today, street just off ashbourne road.

Comms were ok and specifically said only looking for 15 mins, does this include rimming....her response yeah yeah come baby.

Right so got inside, hold up...your not rose? To which she replied yes i am...er no your not, she goes ok im not, rose is on holiday.

Anyway i was horny and she was ok looking so thought fine...

Did the paper work and she left to go give it to her mate....5 mins later shes back and apologises for the delay..not a problem for me..

Owo was good, but lasted 30 secs to which she goes sex..so i said ok (still got 10 mins at this point)

Cowgirl for couple mins and then she goes ok you need to come now...i go ive still got like 5 mins and youve not rimmed yet?? She goes i dont rim, hurry hurry...

I said er no ive got 5 mins left to which she replies no the clock starts the moment i walk in. So i reminded her that she had left the room for 5 mins in which she said ok ill give you a handjob for the next 5 mins. Crap handjob but i came and made sure i came all over her hands!

I then said i was dissapointed and will leave a bad review in which her response was, wait for it..."doesnt matter because i will just create a different profile"!!

Shocking!

Watch out for this lot fellas.

Offline sanj07

Bait and switch! This group is off extremes you have girls providing extreme pleasure to extreme disappointment 15 min shud have covered everything apart from anal as iv done 15min sessions four times with this group looks like you have had nasty switch make sure you leave that feedback on AW.

Benparker

Yeah i will be leaving a review on her aw profile. Her mate in the other room was non of the other aw girls advertised aswel. It annoys me that they try and scam us, £50 for 15 mins is already bit of a rip off!

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So went to see rose today, street just off ashbourne road.

Comms were ok and specifically said only looking for 15 mins, does this include rimming....her response yeah yeah come baby.

Right so got inside, hold up...your not rose? To which she replied yes i am...er no your not, she goes ok im not, rose is on holiday.

Anyway i was horny and she was ok looking so thought fine...

Did the paper work and she left to go give it to her mate....5 mins later shes back and apologises for the delay..not a problem for me..

Owo was good, but lasted 30 secs to which she goes sex..so i said ok (still got 10 mins at this point)

Cowgirl for couple mins and then she goes ok you need to come now...i go ive still got like 5 mins and youve not rimmed yet?? She goes i dont rim, hurry hurry...

I said er no ive got 5 mins left to which she replies no the clock starts the moment i walk in. So i reminded her that she had left the room for 5 mins in which she said ok ill give you a handjob for the next 5 mins. Crap handjob but i came and made sure i came all over her hands!

I then said i was dissapointed and will leave a bad review in which her response was, wait for it..."doesnt matter because i will just create a different profile"!!

Shocking!

Watch out for this lot fellas.
You go cheap and that's what you get  :dash:

Offline Stickitin

They change girls every week, very hit and miss. We should have a thread on here to give quick updates on the girl of the week after someone has taken one for the team....

Offline sanj07

Ben you still have nog left a review on her profile no point in moaning on here when you have a chance to have your say on her feedback and leave a shit stain on there

BigVince

External Link/Members Only

Looks who's sprung up on Viva Hoax . Have we concluded Asian Rose is the number one front for the knocking shop ?

Offline Owwhatanight

We do miss ILoveOrals knowledge of the Asian girls. Incidentally he went to see Arian Rose last week in Arnold Nott'm and had a great time with her ...the real one. He's banned on here but left a small review on UkE on East Mds thread "Asian Girls"  :hi:

BigVince

We do miss ILoveOrals knowledge of the Asian girls. Incidentally he went to see Arian Rose last week in Arnold Nott'm and had a great time with her ...the real one. He's banned on here but left a small review on UkE on East Mds thread "Asian Girls"  :hi:

Thanks matey. Would love a read. Will try and dig it out. Alternatively if you come across it could you pop it up on this thread. I sometimes struggle to navigate UKP let alone UKE! Many thanks  :drinks: