Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XoxoCamilla in Lincoln  (Read 915 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hi All Lincoln Punters
Does anybody have any feedback on Camilla Scandinavian BBW GFE in Lincoln. I am new to this punting lark and the only experience I had with a WG off Brant road was awful, she didn't stop talking about herself and wouldn't allow me to eat her or stick my fingers in she even told wich bit of floor to put my  clothes on and didn't allow me to put them on the chair it was just too weird. To be fare great tits though.
I really like the look of Camilla she's got a pretty face and I like the young chubby ones. But I'm scared they will all be as bad as the last.
Any help anyone would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
JAMES

vw

Hi All Lincoln Punters
Does anybody have any feedback on Camilla Scandinavian BBW GFE in Lincoln. I am new to this punting lark and the only experience I had with a WG off Brant road was awful, she didn't stop talking about herself and wouldn't allow me to eat her or stick my fingers in she even told wich bit of floor to put my  clothes on and didn't allow me to put them on the chair it was just too weird. To be fare great tits though.
I really like the look of Camilla she's got a pretty face and I like the young chubby ones. But I'm scared they will all be as bad as the last.
Any help anyone would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
JAMES
Sorry to hear you got the Romany Gypsy treatment

Not in your neck of the woods but if you post the link on here makes it easier for someone to help, also if she is on adultwork if you search using the numbered link.

Good luck

vw

Thanks dude
External Link/Members Only
There is actually a review on her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61118.msg783493;topicseen#msg783493

On a side note if you had posted the number review like the one below the reviews appear below, its the way Admin set up the site.  Good luck.

External Link/Members Only

Offline gary03

hi camilka is a great bbw dont worry about authenticity on aw she is very genuine & specialuses on gfe with lots & lots of french kissing.fingering pussy is no problem.she is a smoker but was no trace of it on my two visits.all in all different class to your last punt

Offline Paulpunting

Can you post a negative review of the one to avoid on brant Road for all please
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Fortunately the brant road one has gone from AW now.
Thanks for the help I'm going to get me some GFE  BBW OWO CIM PSE and anything else I can get with 3 letters.! :kiss:

Offline chrisinlincoln

a late reply to the post, but better late than never......

I also wasted my time a couple of years ago on the girl off Brant Rd you mention; seems i got the same treatment as you, so never changed!!!!

Camilla on the other hand is highly recommended. I visited her in December and was an excellant punt.  Good GF experience with lots of kissing and quite submissive.
I will be back asap.  Room was a bit messy, but the bed was cosy!!!!!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Went to see Camilla a few weeks back. Thanks to all your recommendations. She's put on a few pounds since her AW photos were taken but that doesn't bother me. The room was a shit hole. But she's a really nice girl a gives a great  blow job and a reasonable price. I may return once I've tried a few more on my bucket list. Bonus is she's over the road from Burton Road chippy so you can go on your way home.