Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Amber_ Liverpool  (Read 698 times)

5 review(s) for Naughty_Amber_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£150 for hour infall in a well k now Liverpool hotel, took place late April.

Girl is a young pretty blonde. Very pretty and petite, reminds me a little facially of a cross between Kathryn Ryan and Ivanka Trump. Natural breast, average size, she is thin as stated and has a nice little arse, all in all pretty and good body. She is clean and once you get to know her a little (my second visit) she is very friendly. Quite shy in some ways at first.

Place she was in was good, shower offered and used. facilities are normal for a hotel.

She does not allow fingering, however you can do reverse oral and rub the clit with a finger, just no penetration of finger. She told me later it is due to some men being rough when fingering and an element of hygiene.

Reverse oral, oral, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Finished in cowgirl. This was a little more full on than what I have listed mentions, she has quite bit of energy and it was very energetic. It wasn't your usual going thought the motions thing either. It was somewhere between GFE and PSE, basically like having a dirty girlfriend experience, especially with the dirty talk and physicality.

She isn't Sienna Kink levels of dirty - no one really is but she also isn't your vanilla sex type either, she is in the middle of this range and defiantly worth the money.

This was my second visit and when she does in calls again I will go back again. I feel it was worth the money as the was that little extra to a normal punt. I would also recommend.