Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 30th August  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

The pics may not be of her but it sounds like a current top girl. A new profile for her maybe.

doobes

The pics may not be of her but it sounds like a current top girl. A new profile for her maybe.

Certainly sounds like it.

Offline nalin

I called just now - looked hot and I am going away tomorrow. Sounded nice and friendly on the phone.

Do you think that the pictures may have been lifted from somewhere? Will try tineye.

Offline Steve2

I think you may well be right Sam

LL

I think they could actually be of her (Melysa). She's blonde with a fit body. Fuck, I can't remember properly how she looks - I'm gonna have to go back there soon for another go  :thumbsup:
Not only was she a great punt but there's a pizza/kebab shop on the way out and I got a freshly-made pizza with 3 toppings for £2! :thumbsup:

Online The_Don

Not only was she a great punt but there's a pizza/kebab shop on the way out and I got a freshly-made pizza with 3 toppings for £2! :thumbsup:

Snap, been there a few times my self. Tried 3 fast food places near by.

But I also, like a place in Hendon and its a toss-up then I'm, when I driving back from West London, to North London were I go for a post punt much.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:34:40 pm by The_Don »

Offline dizietsmae

Hang on is this girl a different girl to Londongirlkatie that I reviewed recently?

LL

I saw Melysa today. The profile above is hers. She had to use a different number on the profile or else it would be deleted like her last. She's still contactable on her old number though - the one I and others have included in our reviews of her.

LL

Hang on is this girl a different girl to Londongirlkatie that I reviewed recently?
It's the same girl - Renata's sister.

Offline SamLP

I saw her the other day and she confirmed the profile was hers. She's contactable on both numbers. More importantly she was on top form as usual.