Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Iris  (Read 1539 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7537735) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline rubandtuguk

Meet happened early February in the City. Comms easy and conducted by WhatsApp. Maid/pimp was helpful in being prompt and clear. Serviced apartment, seemed clean.

Greeted by Iris at the door and a quick peck on the lips and led inside. Facially okay, quite pretty imho but some acne scars and was in full slap.

Given some privacy to get undressed after the paperwork was sorted. Then a quick assisted shower and on to the bed for some cuddle and BJ.

Nice action with long slow movements and quite sensual. Reciprocated and Iris was definitely wet, all natural. She was clean and well presented, shaven and smooth.

On to sex and an easy transition into missionary after rubbering up, some nice movements from Iris, showing enthusiasm, and no restriction on going deeper.

She has a fair pair of bolt ons but quite visible scars. Her tits seemed nice but I didn’t feel myself drawn to them and I’m usually a tit kind of guy.

Into doggy and it feels good; nut in the bag and then clean up and some head massage.

Paid for 30mins but ended up almost at the 50 min mark.

Iris seemed professional and nice imho if a little slow on taking the lead. I would see her again.

Offline rubandtuguk

Hi Soapy,

Yes that’s the one. Thanks for adding the links.

Online magnetico

She moved to Croydon, or the location on AW is incorrect?

Offline rubandtuguk

Yes she’s moved to Croydon. The Thai 🇹🇭 girls in the no drogues crew seem to move around.