Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jeslyn AW/Frieda @ Diva, Fantastic Service in Earl's Court  (Read 1588 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7044927) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Frenchy98

Frieda on Diva or Jeslyn on Adultwork

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking
Easy enough, booked directly with Jeslyn on her number on AW a couple weeks ago. Sent Jeslyn a text about 3hrs before the meet to set up an 1hr incall at her place near Earl's Court. Clarified the services, cost, and any extras (none taken)

Cost
£300 for 1hr, £100 cheaper than booking directly with Diva

Basement flat a short walk from Earl's Court. Post code and address given by text and direction clearly given. The flat is in great condition, clean and welcoming. Shower had all the necessary amneties. She shares the flat with Mikel from Diva

The Lady
Looks exactly like her unblurred pictures on AW. Would say late 20s/early 30s. Gym fit with nice ass and small but perky breasts. Very fun personality with great English level. Can hold up a good convo.

The Action:
Sent a text when I was near and knocked on door. She opened, hiding behind the door dressed in a great way. Sorted the monies then was offered a shower in the en-suite bathroom. When I got out she was waiting by the bed in lingerie. Room was large and clean. Jeslyn has mood lighting and a speaker which makes you feel comfortable. DFK offered and taken. She then took off my towel and started giving me a sloppy OWO BJ. Went deep enough without being DT. Made the right noises and eye contact. Went on for a while then I wanted to be in her so told her to grab the condom. She did so enthusiastically. Put on the condom and started with cowgirl. Went through various positions and came in the bag. Bit of a rest and talk then went for round 2. Same enthusiasm and a couple of more positions. Lots of DFK and encouragements. Came in the bag again and then rested next to each other for a while. No rush to leave but was offered a shower after. Said our goodbyes and was on my way.

Return?
Would definitely return but at £300 it's a bit pricey to make it too frequent. Might try a couple of Russian Diva providers that are independent first

Online jesse4585

Nice one. Great first review!  :drinks: Did the punt happen recently, like this month or in March?

Online patelprat

Nice, I have been really close to seeing her a few times, back when Alice was her flatmate.

Just wasn't sure if £300 would be well spent.

Offline Frenchy98

Nice one. Great first review!  :drinks: Did the punt happen recently, like this month or in March?

End of last month

Online Stevehgl3

Nice, I have been really close to seeing her a few times, back when Alice was her flatmate.

Just wasn't sure if £300 would be well spent.

They were doing doing duos, shame I never went for it…

Offline Frenchy98

They were doing doing duos, shame I never went for it…

She does duo with Mikel now