Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Flame - Farringdon Outcall  (Read 1741 times)

7 review(s) for Victoria_Vaz (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bradz

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Perfect comms from first enquiry to actual meeting by phone and e-mail.

Price: 2 hours, £300 as published, no extras

Look: Pics are recent but what they don't show is how petite she is.  Very short, slim, perfect perk boobs and a great Portugese ass.  Facially I think she's very pretty.

Attitude: Friendly, engaging, articulate and very good to talk to.

Service: DFK, OWO, cock worship, RO, sex.

Veronica came to my hotel and arrived on time looking great.  We shared a bottle of wine and the Veronica got changed into the outfit I had requested.  From the moment she stepped from the bathroom she was in character for a roleplay I had requested and she was great.  Started with some teasing which moved quickly to DFK.  This was proper, genuine DFK with a girl who seems to enjoy it as much as I did.

Veronica dropped to her knees and gave a fantastic deepthroat OWO.  Very little trouble getting me all the way in with no gagging and an amazing technique.  I could have let her do this all night but I wanted to taste her so moved down for some RO to which Veronica got very wet.  On with the hat and sex in multiple positions.   Favourites incuded her on top, doggy and prone bone to a great finish.

A break, some wine and great conversation (she has fab tastes in music) and then round 2 went in much the same way with all services delivered with a great attitude and genuine enthusiasm.

This is my first UKP report so apologies if I've missed out anything important but I'll definitely be back again and have already seen her twice more.

Highly recommended.

Online Steely Dan

Well written first review, thanks!

Offline Mr_Shins

You've certainly picked one of the best girls to start with :)

I'm not sure whether I should write a review for her as my 3 meetings with her were in October 2015, December 2015 and March 2016 and I only joined this site more recently.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:39:18 am by Mr_Shins »

Offline Hobbit

I have been thinking about seeing her for a while while now. She was on my hotlist, but after seeing one of her videos in her private gallery I was slightly put off as facially she seemed to have quite a bit of acne. How did you rate her facially? Were there any signs of an acne problem?

Online Steely Dan

I'm not sure whether I should write a review for her as my 3 meetings with her were in October 2015, December 2015 and March 2016 and I only joined this site more recently.
Note point 16 here, including the link to the comment from Admin.

TL/DR: Write it.

Bradz

The acne scars are not very prominent and only show in a certain light.  I didn't notice them at all.

Offline Hobbit

The acne scars are not very prominent and only show in a certain light.  I didn't notice them at all.

You mean you or she turned the lights down to hide the acne. :lol: Thanks but no thanks.

Offline Mr_Shins

Note point 16 here, including the link to the comment from Admin.

TL/DR: Write it.

Thank you. I may well write one then. But it will only be one review covering all 3 punts, not 3 reviews.