Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter's guide to Thai women  (Read 3155 times)

Offline Picti

Within the recent spate of reviews of Thai WGs it's been fascinating to learn (particularly from Roger) about some of the cultural aspects relevant to punting, and how something as routine as hair-pulling may be unacceptable.

Over my years of punting I've been deterred from punting Thai women due to the language and communication barriers, and by the usual presence of an intermediary. I've punted with a couple (most notably Patty / Patti when she was in Leicester before moving to Manchester) but only where their English was good enough to establish consent, their limits, etc.

I'd like to do more, so for those more experienced in punting with Thai women, what are the primary considerations?

Offline baseball_99

Hi mate, there are various cheap Kindle books which I wish I would have bought before I visited Thailand, I can recommend:

Money number One
'Private Dancer' by Stephen Leather

Offline Thecunninglinguist

This is a bit dry but it gives a guide to what is and isn't seen as acceptable in Thai society. Especially if you get down the page a little.

External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

Within the recent spate of reviews of Thai WGs it's been fascinating to learn (particularly from Roger) about some of the cultural aspects relevant to punting, and how something as routine as hair-pulling
When we were little boys girls hated their hair being pulled in England. I have never thought of hair-pulling as being routine. I didn't mention this hair pulling in the review of Rochelle because I don't want to criticise someone else's behaviour. I am a very naughty boy. However I have been punting quite ferociously over the past year with this Thai group. I have heard stories that haunt me. I'm no expert but got close to some who have shared anecdotes with me. On the one hand I give them a hard rogering, yet I'm also a piece of fluff. The sad thing is the one that complained about being throttled sent me a photo tonight of herself wearing a choker around her neck.
Baseball_99 has suggested some interesting reading and Private Dancer is available as a free download. Once a customer,  always a customer.
They don't want their hair pulled.
They don't like kissing or their faces touched or licked.
They may tolerate anal, or like it because some don't feel a thing once it's inserted but they think you should go to a ladyboy for anal.
One thought she was better than a specific girl because she didn't do CIM, yet she was extremely enthusiastic about rimming and invited me to try my first anal.
They think that WS is disgusting and none admit to receiving.
"I come too much in my job". It's still pleasure. They can choose to come and may fake moaning and groaning but not fake a proper one. If I detect too much fakery I would tell them to stop. I've been scolded for not coming with the girl as if to say that it was for me and I didn't appreciate it.
They become beautiful sex toys, some forget the amount of cash they are sending home to their evil parents and become lost to the life of pleasing the customers.
"I do anything you want".
p.s. don't pull the hair

Offline Picti

Thanks lads, that's useful information although I don't know whether it makes me more or less likely to punt Thai.

Offline mr.bluesky

Touching a Thai persons head is a big no no it's looked upon as an insult any body who has visited Thailand will be told this.

Offline HailWood

Thank you for the lesson Professor Boner  :P
I used to see Thai's more often than Caucasians some years ago. There was a place just off Ilkeston Rd and another in Beeston plus a couple of parlours in Northampton. Had a couple of superb sessions but everything went down hill and I pretty much gave up. Would appreciate a good recommendation when a good one is in town (I've noted the comments about avoiding B&S)

Offline mr.bluesky

Thank you for the lesson Professor Boner  :P
I used to see Thai's more often than Caucasians some years ago. There was a place just off Ilkeston Rd and another in Beeston plus a couple of parlours in Northampton. Had a couple of superb sessions but everything went down hill and I pretty much gave up. Would appreciate a good recommendation when a good one is in town (I've noted the comments about avoiding B&S)

Try Five Palms Thai massage in Northampton but ask for Palm, young lady who works Wednesday , Thursday and weekends. Decent massage but administers a fantastic hand job, nothing else but worth a visit just for the happy ending. A few good reports on another young lady there. I think her name is Mam I think she works during the week.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:31:57 pm by mr.bluesky »

Destroy1982

Been Su Nin (Fosse Rd, Leics) a couple of times this month, never seem to get a looker!? In fact, generally never younger than 40 and pretty worse for wear.

Anyone know of the name of the hotter girls there? Did see one post session, but not offered a choice. Is it whoever picks me up at the door or do you need to pipe up and ask?

Cheers

Offline Stickitin

You don't really need to worry about any customs or that shit for any of the hookers here, trust me they are totally used to western ways....

Offline Jerboa

Many years ago when I first started punting, I would visit the Thai parlours in Northampton, and met some great girls, this made me go on my first trip to LOS in 1999, and have returned many times since.

Offline RogerBoner

Many years ago when I first started punting, I would visit the Thai parlours in Northampton, and met some great girls, this made me go on my first trip to LOS in 1999, and have returned many times since.
Excuse my ignorance, but what is LOS?