Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Careybabe3 Clacton  (Read 2268 times)

johnbuoy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

3/4 Hour incall   Wednesday 15th April 2015

My second visit to Careybabe, most of it as my first.

Good texting to get booking.  Good on street parking.

Door opened by her Husband as before. As he led me down the Hallway i told him i was looking forward to Spunking down his wife's throat.

Carry waiting in the living room. I didn't wait for the silent striptease just put my hand  up he skirt and fingered her.

Carrey then did what she does best and started sucking me off, deep and slow.
Changed position for a bit of 69 and that's when it all went wrong.
SHE HAD A SMELLY SHITTY ARSE !!! 

Changed back to blowjob position and got back in the mood again by face fucking her and getting her to show me her mouth full of cum before swallowing it.

There is no excuse for a smelly shitty arse.
I shall not be back.

carefree

Sorry but youve only got to look at her to realise shes a skank. 

Besides anything else she aint even anything to look at, and wtf is she thinking having pics on her profile with ( what i can only assume) are pictures of her kids in the background :dash:  I bet shes a popular one on the school run.

I go by reviews yes, but i also look at pictures too and it doesnt take Poirot to see she is muggy bonehead  :vomit:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:49:27 am by carefree »

Offline socks

Sorry but youve only got to look at her to realise shes a skank. 

Besides anything else she aint even anything to look at, and wtf is she thinking having pics on her profile with ( what i can only assume) are pictures of her kids in the background :dash:  I bet shes a popular one on the school run.

I go by reviews yes, but i also look at pictures too and it doesnt take Poirot to see she is muggy bonehead  :vomit:
seen a few like that - fucked up thinking or lack of thinking on their part  :dash: