Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane - Gorleston On Sea  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Mrcool39

Does anyone know what has happened to Emily Jane from Gorleston. Was on AW for ages, was going to visit but now not a member. Anyone know anything, is she coming back

Offline itk

Heard she's quit for good. A fellow punter told me she'd become disillusioned with it all, how true that is I have no idea, but I've not seen her profile for a couple of months now. Shame really as she was a good punt.

P. Lonker

I met Emily, nice Girl, small boobs, Shelly has a better body, service good with no hidden extras, Emily has finished.

Offline itk

I met Emily, nice Girl, small boobs, Shelly has a better body, service good with no hidden extras, Emily has finished.

Shell certainly has the better body, Emily's services were far better though. Seemed more enthusiastic

Offline Mrcool39

Thanks for info. Shame as I was hoping she would be back. Will have to contact Shelly going by the info on replies.

Offline itk

Thanks for info. Shame as I was hoping she would be back. Will have to contact Shelly going by the info on replies.

She's back, unfortunately MrCool she's in Cambridge

Offline Dick Emeroids

Use your initiative. Look it up yourself, if it's not too much trouble.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Sammy39

Use your initiative. Look it up yourself, if it's not too much trouble.
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Cash drawers

Seem Emily is back but with very limited availability.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline itk

Seem Emily is back but with very limited availability.

Saw that, 1 hour on a Thursday and as of yet no specific start date. No use to me as I work on a Thursday so hopefully she’ll become available throughout the week later on. Hope she’s as good as she was.  :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

Love the sensitively-titled video in her Movies Gallery: 'Old guy shagging me'  :D

Offline Dufdave

I have managed to contact her she has very limited time and doesn't no what Thursdays she will be on hope this help
Banned reason: Waiting 4 years for a review
Banned by: Iloveoral