Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: baby_doll (Forest Gate) Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady yet?  (Read 1594 times)

ramrodronnie

Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady yet? Any info about her would be much appreciated.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

leglover123

Looks very youthful.but sadly no

ramrodronnie

Looks very youthful.but sadly no

She does look quite young leglover123. But she is a Verified member of AW. I'm hoping that someone out there knows something about her? She surely must have had a good few punter see her by now? :thumbsup:  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Someone surely must have seen her? She's AW Verified, so she must be seeing clients?  :unknown:

vw

Someone surely must have seen her? She's AW Verified, so she must be seeing clients?  :unknown:
I wouldn't t looks like Sergei wrote the profile and sounds like pure bait and switch to me.

You will either find a hidden gem or find some inner annoyance.

ramrodronnie

I wouldn't t looks like Sergei wrote the profile and sounds like pure bait and switch to me.

You will either find a hidden gem or find some inner annoyance.

You're probably right VW. But someone has to TOFFT at some point, as is the case all of the time. But it does go slightly in her favour that she's Verified.   :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Surely someone Must have seen this girl? Any comment on her would be welcomed? Be it Positive, or Negative?  :unknown:

Offline jonny

Just spoke to the girl, sounds like the girl, speaks ok English and friendly enough. Based in a budget hotel in Romford road
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:31:43 pm by jonny »

ramrodronnie

Just spoke to the girl, sounds like the girl, speaks ok English and friendly enough. Based in a budget hotel in Romford road

Mmm, Thanks for that jonny. I've visited a budget hotel on the Romford Road a while back now. I can't remember the name of the hotel though, the name begins with H, I'm pretty sure. When I booked to see a girl in there the maid/pimp answered me, although I didn't realise that at the time. But it turned out to be a rushed, mechanical, conveyor belt punt. The room was shabby, the whole hotel was shabby! There were 2 dodgy looking either Turkish, or Asian guys on reception. The girl, although good looking was nothing like her pics, but they were Vivastreet pics, so no surprises there. I am a lot wiser to all of that now.
I do hope that it's not the same crew, working from that same hotel? As I'll never go back to that dive again.

Thanks again for the info jonny   :hi:

tonysoprano

Surely someone Must have seen this girl? Any comment on her would be welcomed? Be it Positive, or Negative?  :unknown:

No offence, but why don't you go and see her?

Fair enough asking for info but if you're not getting anything back, go and see her yourself and find out.

ramrodronnie

No offence, but why don't you go and see her?

Fair enough asking for info but if you're not getting anything back, go and see her yourself and find out.

No offence taken tonysoprano. I thought that the whole idea of this site was about trying to assist each other?

But I've had too many dodgy, wasted time and money punts to risk making a booking with her.

I'm always banging on to newbie punters about researching all that they can. Which is what I am endeavouring to do here.

I posted this request sometime ago, but it was dropping further, and further down the list of topics. So I thought it might be a good idea to resurrect it, just in case it had been overlooked.

tonysoprano

We are here to help but 10 days after asking nobody's come back with any info. If you do really like the look of her have a crack at it. You might be waiting a long time otherwise for anybody else to TOFTT.

ramrodronnie

We are here to help but 10 days after asking nobody's come back with any info. If you do really like the look of her have a crack at it. You might be waiting a long time otherwise for anybody else to TOFTT.

Yes tonysoprano I posted this request 10 days ago, but it was dropping further, and further down the list of topics. So I thought it might be a good idea to resurrect it, just in case it had been overlooked. Duuuuur,  :dash:

vw

Yes tonysoprano I posted this request 10 days ago, but it was dropping further, and further down the list of topics. So I thought it might be a good idea to resurrect it, just in case it had been overlooked. Duuuuur,  :dash:
You mean bump

Hows RRR this one keeps appearing, shame its t far for me today

tonysoprano

Well Einstein keep bumping it as nobody appears to give a flying fuck. I'd take that as a hint if I was you Ron, but if not you carry on dreaming about her...

Either that or get your head out of your ass and go see her. :hi:

ramrodronnie

Don't worry yourself TS. This is the last time that I'll bump this one back up. I know when I'm flogging a dead horse. If she's working in the shit hole hotel on the Romford Road where I had a crap punt? There's no way that I'll be going back there.