Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summers_subx - Timewaster  (Read 312 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5042939) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline frosty_w

External Link/Members Only

Timewaster

Tiffany keeps responding to my reverse bookings and then I will send her a follow up email and she just goes quiet and won't respond until days later. She's done this on three of my bookings now.

Don't know if its just a comms issue but I would say to anyone who sees a bid from her not to bother.

Complete waste of time.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 04:27:18 am by frosty_w »

Offline Belgarion

There is a lass in Brentwood Essex that bids for every reverse booking even when she's miles away.

This may be her long lost sister  :wackogirl:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Did you actually accept any of her bids, OP, or just email her following her bids?

Offline frosty_w

No booking made - just time wasted. Why would she even respond to a reverse booking and then ignore emails if not to waste time.

Offline OutForJustice80

No booking made - just time wasted. Why would she even respond to a reverse booking and then ignore emails if not to waste time.
Correct me if I’m wrong but unless a booking was made there shouldn’t really be a review.

Offline Belgarion

Correct me if I’m wrong but unless a booking was made there shouldn’t really be a review.

You are correct. Unless a booking has been made, this is not a review