Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole LF 70a Berwick Street Walk up girl  (Read 638 times)

Offline markmamailrk20

well reviewed girl - saw her early in the day for the third time. Tidy body, nicely done bolt ons but this time for some reason service not great.

Oral with, mish to completion

seemed distant and disinterested but for 55 + 2 for 20 minutes with a girl this fit can't go wrong

John2K

Yes saw her more than 10 times, one of the best in Soho.

Offline thecat250

... but this time for some reason service not great.

Thanks for the report, is it possible to add why it wasn't so great on your visit?
I've seen her before, she clock watches and tries to just do the bare minimum, also previous reports of extras for taking bra off, touching tits etc did any of this happen with you?

John2K

Thanks for the report, is it possible to add why it wasn't so great on your visit?
I've seen her before, she clock watches and tries to just do the bare minimum, also previous reports of extras for taking bra off, touching tits etc did any of this happen with you?
touch tits of course - but then it depends how much you pay and if you are a regular - but yes she likes to charge for extra, in particular owo, which at this time runs around £50 I believe (was free when she started) - to me the best deal with her was when she started, now she is getting pricey.

I was even lucky to get a free CIM, omg, that was something.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:37:51 pm by John2K »

Offline Mukluk

What days is she working right now?

John2K

What days is she working right now?
I believe this would be:
NC LF Wednesday Sunday
Ber LF Thursday