Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aylin from House Of Divine  (Read 732 times)

John2K

External Link/Members Only

I saw Aylin about 2 weeks ago for £70 30mn at HOD2.

This is a mid-positive, very run-of-the-mill session to me.

Girl: petite (fake) blonde Romanian, body 8.5/10 (no fat), face 7.5/10 (average+), small real boobs very enjoyable to caress and this is the first thing I did when she entered the room. Atttitude personality decent, nothing out of the ordinary, but no turn-off either. As a matter of fact I punted her about 3 years ago, she did not seem (or said) she recognized me, but I did recognize her (she was off HOD for a while I believe). The thing is her pics looked great to me, and this is a bit of an exaggeration. Yes she is attractive in the petite blonde type, but not as hot as the pictures would make you believe. Pics are close to reality though.

The session went well in the vanilla GFE way. I mostly enjoyed the doggie which lasted quite a bit, sometimes I was the one moving, sometimes her, sometimes both, so I tried to make it last a bit. The view from doggie was perfect as I love the petite type with perfect shapes and this is why I got, so I could not leave that position. Then there was the usual, including owo. At the end I tried to get a cim, put she managed to switch just on time from owo to hj, the type of behavior you get from a WG that does not like cim. I would not blame her for that as many girls are like that, but I mostly like cim girls, so not planning to revisit.

So yeah overall decent if you like a petite blonde, no fat and somehow compliant.

Offline Risker

Cheers OP, any FK on offer?

John2K

She offers kissing, I am not sure about FK. My guess is, it should be all fine.

In addition to my review, I wanted to add, she made all the right noises, from the get go when I touched her chest. So she provided the impression to enjoy it. As I had said, she has the experience of a few years, so she knows how to please. Overall she is quite pleasing, and I don't think FK would be an issue.