Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STD's  (Read 1909 times)

Offline beybifeyz

this is questioning me for loong time. isnt anyone afraid of any STD's (including aids)?
i am reading so many reviews and so many punters prefer unprotected oral etc.
dont you feel scared afterall? please dont take any offense, i am just curious how you overcome this.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
this is questioning me for loong time. isnt anyone afraid of any STD's (including aids)?
dont you feel scared afterall? please dont take any offense, i am just curious how you overcome this.

Use the search.. it’s been discussed to death..

Offline Happyjose

It may be that you're too much of a pussy for the world of punting

This quote from the renowned philosopher Gary, of Team America, might be helpful

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Hope this helps  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

As has been said this subject has been done to death, use the search function, all the information you want is there somewhere.

Apart from anything else what others do makes no difference to what you do. You have to be like an adult, make your own decisions and do what you're comfortable with.

Posts like this always come across as a bit trollish so if I were you I'd turn my attention to making some useful contributions.

TailSeeker

As others have said, this is a subject that's been done to death. But in summary. You're not going to get HIV from oral. Very small risk for chlamydia and gonnohrea. No real stats for HPV. Syphillis if symptoms are at the site.

If you're worried, wrap up (few OWO providing WGs will complain about OW). Or enjoy Rosy palms and her five sisters till you grow balls.

Offline sunnyj

few OWO providing WGs will complain about OW
I only do OW, now I have see 50+ WGs and no one complained about OW.  ;) Few change condom after OW which I personally like it.  :)

Offline a203203

yeah, i decided to only do OW as a policy to minimise risk. funnily enough have had several condom breakages, which defeats the point!

TailSeeker

I only do OW, now I have see 50+ WGs and no one complained about OW.  ;) Few change condom after OW which I personally like it.  :)

Good that you like it, as you really have to do it. Teeth can nip or tear a condom very easily. Saliva also removes all the lube and dries quickly, increasing friction and chances of breaking. Better to take a bit of time to switch than risk accidental BB.

John2K

I only do OW, now I have see 50+ WGs and no one complained about OW.  ;)
Good start in your punting life, my boy.
Once you meet 500 WG doing ow, a litlle owo will be more than welcome.

Offline sunnyj

Good start in your punting life, my boy.
Once you meet 500 WG doing ow, a litlle owo will be more than welcome.
No thanks. My money, my preference and I do what I like.  :hi: