Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: unsolicited texts !!!!  (Read 1071 times)

Offline riskytimes

today I received a barrage of texts from a WG who said I had messaged her on AW , as I always keep all messages sent to any WG I checked and not one to this particular girl !!! she kept on texting then the penny dropped sadly as I respond to each text it gets routed thru several channels until it costs around £5 a text which she gets !!!

moral of this story do not reply to a text or make the call until you check out the mobile number on google !!!!! as it will more than likely say premium mobile !!

Offline cueball

Maybe we need a wg text scam thread with name n number etc

Ben4454

I have had worse - I had a working girl call me up while I was at work asking when I am seeing her again and then started screaming down the phone while pissed.

Offline cueball

I have had worse - I had a working girl call me up while I was at work asking when I am seeing her again and then started screaming down the phone while pissed.

You need a punting phone, they can scream all they want to a switched off phone

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

today I received a barrage of texts from a WG who said I had messaged her on AW , as I always keep all messages sent to any WG I checked and not one to this particular girl !!! she kept on texting then the penny dropped sadly as I respond to each text it gets routed thru several channels until it costs around £5 a text which she gets !!!

moral of this story do not reply to a text or make the call until you check out the mobile number on google !!!!! as it will more than likely say premium mobile !!

Might be worth posting the number and a link if any so others don't get scammed?

Offline Happylad

My punting `phone invariably has several texts every day offering me vast sums of money for accidents I haven`t had, Insurance Policies I have never taken out, or by way of profit from buying investments in fly-by-night organisations, as well as holidays, cruises, etc.  A few from W.G.s would break up the monotony nicely.