Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking AdultWork  (Read 945 times)

Offline rossymike

Does anyone if it's possible to put on RB using the adultwork app or does it have to be full site? I can't seem to find a way, thanks

Offline Gordon Bennett

Menu 3-bar gate up top right.
Then Emails and Bookings icon
Button thing mid-right to make a reverse booking

You do have to be logged in of course for icons to be visible.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:42:28 pm by Gordon Bennett »

Offline HarryZZ

You can login to the main site through the app anyway.

Online Foxtail17

Offline rossymike

I was struggling to get on main site as i had forgotten my password, but managed to get on and put one on there, if anyone offers do i get email notification?

Offline rossymike

Found it now, thanks everyone although not so much luck so far, I wanted manchester city centre yet people 30 miles away have bid

Offline redveee

Found it now, thanks everyone although not so much luck so far, I wanted manchester city centre yet people 30 miles away have bid

You'll alweays get chancers bidding like that in the hope you'll accept their bid and make a booking with them. I had a RB running and several possible responses but they were quite a distance away from the specified location so I messaged them and one girl said she doesn't work that area yet the postcode was clearly mentioned in the text of the RB.

Offline Boinky

I stuck up a reverse booking over Xmas for an Incall just outside Glasgow for 2 hrs with a price range of ~£200-£300
I had a very specific set of requirements and likes I was looking for.

I got about 8 bids on it, none of their likes list was anywhere near what I was looking for and I had bids from Bournemouth, Essex, Portsmouth and Aberdeen. Like they were going to travel that distance for ~£250.

Overall I found it a complete waste of time and 2 credits.

Offline surreyvisitor

Same here, all I wanted was a massage and HR with a pretty girl.  I got several replies, but all of them were asking for around £150 which is a total joke as none of them were that hot.   Out of interest I ran their names through this site and every one of them had nothing but bad reviews.  Turns out one of them was into drugs and one guy on here had literally been marched to a cash point to get more money by her pimp.

Like you they were all from miles away which means they must be pretty desperate for clients hence why they respond to reverse bookings.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

I stuck up a reverse booking over Xmas for an Incall just outside Glasgow for 2 hrs with a price range of ~£200-£300
I had a very specific set of requirements and likes I was looking for.

I got about 8 bids on it, none of their likes list was anywhere near what I was looking for and I had bids from Bournemouth, Essex, Portsmouth and Aberdeen. Like they were going to travel that distance for ~£250.

Similar here, nobody I looked for replied (as in my likes), got replies from people over 100 miles away and people who did not fit the criteria. Two were actually ok, just not what I wanted this time, future...maybe.
At least they were all female, makes a change from one I put up a few years ago.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Did one recently and noticed they didn't charge VAT. When did they stop doing that.... They used to levy VAT and charge £2.40. pretty sure I paid the £2.40 four or five times over past couple of years - bet they never passed it to the Exchequer. Wonder if I can claim it back?

Offline cobrared123

It appears that most girls dont read the RB details.  I've put one up a few times for a visit to my house. Thrown a meal in, said I'd pick em up if they had  a Manchester post code. Upteen replies from up to 150 miles away.
   Incidently, best response ever was when I offered to make a meal, have a spa/Jacuzzi bath together in a 2 hour visit. Couple of girls said they'd do it for £120 !!!!

Offline Colston36

It appears that most girls dont read the RB details.  I've put one up a few times for a visit to my house. Thrown a meal in, said I'd pick em up if they had  a Manchester post code. Upteen replies from up to 150 miles away.
   Incidently, best response ever was when I offered to make a meal, have a spa/Jacuzzi bath together in a 2 hour visit. Couple of girls said they'd do it for £120 !!!!

They seem startlingly ignorant of geography, or maybe absurdly optimistic, but two years ago I had a go and got two girls one of whom I kept seeing for a year - and my requirements are pretty extreme