Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria (Indian) - Oldham  (Read 1006 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7133893) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline ThroughResearcher

Link - External Link/Members Only

Think the link has been disabled but booked through a few months ago with number on the account.

Girl - Indian girl who’s has had work done. Pretty but also looked tired. Scar round the belly (didn’t really bother me)

Services - asked for a massage (on text). She told me she is working from her own place now and not a shop (think she was previously working in a shop so you had to book a massage with her then asked for extra etc. it is a place in Oldham near the chicken shops (can’t remember the exact space as she sent the post code but parking is an issue during the day) I decided to book for a half hour massage and if I wanted extra I will decide when I’m there. Decided for Owo there (was 30£ for the massage and 20£ for Owo or the other way round I’m not sure but paid 50£)

The meet: got there. Honestly 3 mins into the massage she started ranting about how tired she is and then asked how long I b booked for. I said 30 mins then she asked if I wanted any extra (again I only asked for Owo). 2 mins after this she started saying okay let’s just do the Owo I have to go shops????? I didn’t argue as I just wanted to finish and get out of there. Starts the owo and then goes her mouth and lips hurt, can she do it by hand? At this point I was like it’s only 10 mins left just try to make me finish with Owo as I have agreed the price for that and you haven’t gave me a massage or Owo for more than 10 mins. Then again she does it for a few seconds and goes okay it’s not working let’s just do lube and hand. You can imagine I was done at this point so again didn’t finish and concluded one of the worst 30 mins I’ve had.

Offline SexnLust17

This one's gone down the pan by the sounds of things was a great punt last March when she was working at a thai massage place in Ashton-under-Lyne