Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAROL DELICIOUS DOLL - Marylebone  (Read 837 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6007225) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Theimpeccableone

Carol was a plan C, Geovana wasn’t working and Sexy Luisse didn’t reply until 4 hours after my punt with carol which sucked.

NAME:
CAROL DELICIOUS DOLL

External Link/Members Only

COMMS AND LOCATION:
Comms were slow but not terrible, would reply quickly then take 20 mins to reply again if that makes sense. The location wasn’t hard to find, it was a basement apartment near Sussex gardens. The room was okay but the mattress did looked disfigured.

PRICE PAID & SERVICES:
Paid £60 30mins (£20 RO) pretty much everything was a extra

LOOKS:
This was a bait & switch. I came to see carol and ended seeing a girl I didn’t know and from my recollection didn’t have a profile either. Should have walked but I needed to release something today.

She looks Dominican didn’t ask just assuming, she had a tattoo on her upper back. Small natural breasts and ass was B on the scale, looked nice to doggy. Face 5/10 average. She was definitely all natural

SESSION:
confirmed services and paperwork.

She then covered me up and started oral. To be fair it was good, barely used her hands and got good depth, had to stop her a couple times. After 5 mins moved onto doggy, which she was excited for lol. She didn’t restrict my depth or anything else for that matter, made silent moans which sounded authentic. After 5 mins moved to RO on her, she was very responsive to this, kept riggling her body and making though silent moans again, at one point he grabbed my head, which signalled to me that I was hitting the right spot. After 5 mins of that moved to missionary where she would pull me in tight which really turned me on and then back to doggy where everything came to a close. All done and out in around 22-23. She didn’t rush me out but it was that awkward part where they clean up and re make the bed and smile at you lol, her English was also virtually non existent

Overall her attitude was good, she was bubbly and very upbeat, probably because she doesn’t get that many customers or was a extra good day who knows.

However it is a negative, I didn’t come to see her but a negative that I didn’t mind taking.

Would I see the same girl again if I could, no, if it wasn’t for the extras galore I maybe

This is my first review and contribution, it is a bit all over the place but I hope at least one of you find it somewhat helpful
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:22:48 pm by Theimpeccableone »

Offline CrypticTurbo197

I've actually seen Carol a while back, Think it was in December, Anyway she was in Edgware Road at the time, I paid like £60 for 30 mins, She had an amazing ass (from my opinion though it was fake) and her Ow was okay enough for the job, She's like her pics I'd say she's 7/10, Not sure if she's still around tho