Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baylie Black - Aldgate  (Read 2355 times)

21 review(s) for Baylie Black  (13 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

pjps

Feeling a little frisky after work, found her profile on AW, she was located near Aldgate London, her list of services is a little too good to be true, and I was not certain that she was genuine, 200/hr is also a little more that I usually pay, however decided that it was worth a punt. Called her, no answer, tried txt, she replied, very friendly simple communication, arranged the time and she gave me the address of a very nice hotel in Aldgate. I have to say I was very surprised, and happy for the above average cost as it is obviously going to be an above average punt.

Arrived a little early, she was just getting ready so had a drink at the bar, she txted me the room number right on time, and i was greeted with a kiss on the lips.

She was my type of woman, friendly, sexy, and with a butt that and crack nuts. I have met prettier girls, but none as sexy and sassy as Baylie.

I sorted out the paperwork quickly and was offered a shower, she asked if I like what she was wearing and if I had a preference. To be honest, I really wanted her out of her clothes as soon as possible, so just told her no need to change, as I came out of the bathroom after the shower, I found her on the bed legs spread and fingering herself, she told me that she was ready to squirt, and whether I would like her to squirt on me, hell yeah, she told to lie down next to a full length mirror, stood over me and began to squirt, what a sight, I really wanted to finger her, but she does not like it, as she is very tight and sensitive and have had some bad experiences, I fully appreciate that, I know what we are like and some of us can get a bit excited and rough sometimes.

She asked if I wanted to wash off her juice, I declined and was asked to stand up, she then proceed to some OWO, in front of the mirror. I think she actually really enjoys sucking cock, and is very good at it, there was no sense of trying to get me to come quickly, or trying to push me over the edge, she kept eye contact, and switched from deep throat to sucking to licking the tip and to deep throat again, I looked at the mirror and can see her pussy and asshole such a turn on. After 5 minutes or so, she asked me if I would like her to carry on or whether I would like to fuck her now. To be honest I really could not decide. Anyway I though since i have paid 200 I should see if everything is on the menu. So I asked to fuck her, on to the bed, she puts a condom on me then turns around and started rubbing my cock along her crack, I am used to this kind of teasing, but never expected her to be able squeeze her bum cheeks together so tight, it felt better than most pussies I have fucked. After using her cheeks on my cock for a few minutes she guided my dick into her pussy, it was warm wet and tight. we fucked like that for a while, and she asked if we could move in front of the mirror and she would like to see us fucking, so we moved in front of the mirror, I asked if I could try anal, she cheekily replied "on me or on you?" on with some lube and she guided me in slowly, it's helpful that she is happy to give clear instructions and help as I want her to enjoy it too, started very slowly, held my cock in still until the muscle relaxes and then started with gentle slow pumps. the view of my cock going in her ass and her expression pushed me over the edge and came very quickly after that.

We cleaned ourselves up and was offered a back rub, we chatted whilst she massaged my neck and shoulders, she is very easy to talk to and after a little rest her hands slid down to my cock and started to play with it again, all the while chatting as if we are old friends.
She manage to get me hard again within no time and just began to suck me off again. We had sex again, and I did not manage to come a second time, as we went over our time already, I would have like to extend but she has another booking in 30 min, I was still offered a shower, she never rushed me, as she could see I am not they type that tries it. I had an amazing time, probably the best 200 I have spent the whole year. I will be sure to book for longer next time. Money well spent

To sum up
1. Very sexy woman
2. Above average prices
3. Genuine service list
4. Does not like phone calls
5. As long as you are a gentleman, you will be treated to first class service
6. Seems to move around a long and therefore make booking a bit difficult sometimes

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for that Baylie, I’m guessing your phone is dusty :wackogirl:

Offline TheBossMan

Price increase to £200 per hr as well as a positive review  nice  :dash: