Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Dreams – Edgware Road  (Read 839 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5804316) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £160
Location – a nice apartment in Edgware Road
Comms – I rang her and asked for an appointment at 2. After the usual EE thing of first checking if you’re black, she agreed to the appointment (to all the P.O.C – punters of colour – reading this, you’re really not missing out on much with the girls that refuse to see you. 80% of the time they’re terrible)
She was insistent that I get there at 1.30 as she had an appointment at 3. We agreed 2pm, but I promised her I’d ring if I got there early. 1.47, I arrive. She doesn’t respond to my text. 2pm, I call, she says she’ll text the address. 2.05, still no text so I call again, address finally given. So much for her being in a rush. 

The girl – looks fantastic, and is in fact the girl in the photo.

Punt – really, really bad. In every way you can imagine.
She starts off by grilling me on whether or not I’m Romanian as she refuses to see Romanian men. As it’s the middle of the summer, she thought my tan made me look Romanian, and asked me if I show her ID proving I’m not Romanian.
I asked for half hour, was told it had to be an hour. I accidentally gave her £20 too much, she noticed as she counted aloud, but said nothing.
After shower we started with some light teasing, only giving the lightest of pecks when I leaned in for a kiss, no DFK.
When we move onto sex, she continues with the absolute nonsense. She climbs on top, but doesn’t even put my cock in her pussy, she wanks it off while bouncing up and down in front of it in an attempt to fool me into thinking that I’m fucking her. When I ask her to fuck me properly, she just doesn’t, she instead barely sticks it in and won’t let me take control. She doesn’t allow full penetration. I asked for missionary to try and remedy this, and she sat UP on the bed so I still couldn’t get in properly. She wouldn’t do doggy, then tried to finish me off in reverse cowgirl by actually bouncing all the way down for a bit.
I can’t come like this, so ask her to swallow. She won’t do this. I ask to come on her tits, but she won’t do this unless I give her extra (a reminder she already has an extra £20 of money). So I leave without coming at all, and her commenting that I must have had a bad day.

So, for leaving me waiting, not offering advertised services, and not allowing full penetration, this is one to avoid.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 12:37:51 am by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline teddyking

Made me pissed off just reading this buddy
Something happened to me with a miserable rom SP.
first red flag was that she tried overcharging me £20 when I entered. It’s on page 1 of my punting handbook that I immediately leave if an SP tries to overcharge. If they cheat you out of money, then they’re guaranteed to cheat you out of a quality service
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thats shocking. She's been on my HL for a while but I've been put off by her clear overuse of fillers etc. Previous reviews are a bit mixed, one or two said she's pretty filthy, others that her service is limited and doesn't or can't kiss due to lip fillers. I was wondering if there's a difference in service between spending her £200 fee on Diva opposed to her cheaper AW fee? Off my HL now. Hope your next punt is better.

Offline Momodan38

Sorry for the bad punt. I tried booking her through AW. Totally moronic and inconsistent price package with regards to the extras that kept changing prices over several hours. Decided to go with Diva instead and had a great punt. Went back a second time about 3-4 weeks later, again via Diva, DFK was bang on point and very good. I always thought that someone else was managing her AW account, but I saw her AW page on one of her tablets very briefly, she seemed to have been in the middle of responding to a message before she locked the screen as I came in the room, so I assume she manages her own account.

Offline rdemetrius1

I never used to book a Romanian for more than 30 mins, most times 15 min p and d.

Offline Jeffe

Sounds awful, op bad luck. Shame as she does look good but clearly a piss taker when it comes to service

Offline smellychip

She was on my HL but not anymore after reading this. Thanks for the review - and the warning. That's truly atrocious service you received there