Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliva - Diva - Canary Wharf  (Read 1751 times)

Offline arsenal94

External Link/Members Only

£200-1hour

Saw this girl a couple weeks ago and gotta say she gives a great service. Place was pretty easy to find with diva giving good comms. He welcomed me into a nice looking apartment with dimly lit lights and some music playing. Sorted out paperwork straightaway and she offered me a shower which I declined as I was already fresh. Did wash my hands though and saw the bathroom was well looked after and fresh towel provided.

She's facially very pretty and has lovely brown hair flowing down to her ass. Also, the body is amazing, tits are fake but still pleasing to touch, she clearly takes care of herself and has some abs popping out aha. We dfk'd for couple minutes before I took her in front of the large mirror which gave for an interesting view while she gave owo  :lol: I liked her technique, giving the balls attention and allows some light face-fucking. I then got her leaning against the cupboard and fucked her from behind standing up, with the mirror again really helping the situation. I cummed in the bag and then she gave me a massage which was quite good too, I mentioned before she works out and so she's able to use those muscles to really get dig into my back  :thumbsup:. We then started round 2 with owo again, then put on the dom and fucked her in mish. Seeing her legs in the air widely outstretched was a sight to behold. Turned her over for doggy for awhile and then had her get on top for cg, there was plenty of intense dfk throughout before I came in the bag again.

Overall it was a great punt, so good that I saw her again a week later and enjoyed it just as much  :drinks:

Offline IYELLALOT

You guys are REALLY making me consider paying more than £30 for her...