Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeatriceVipBlondie - Canary Warf  (Read 1883 times)

24 review(s) for BeatriceVipBlondie (12 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline venicestar

Hello everyone! I have met this girl in March 2021.

External Link/Members Only

Location: nice flat, modern building in Canary Warf. Fresh towels and shower offered.

Price: 100  (70 for 30 min plus 30 for owo)

The girl: similar to the pics, very hard and very fake boobs. Face 6/10, body 7/10.
I liked her ass, it is very round.
Her pussy was very wide. I have a thick cock but her pussy was really loose, looks like she had a baby or two in the past.

The punt:
Cold, typical romanian.
owo was mechanical, not deep at all and rushed.
No nipple sucking allowed, no pussy touching allowed, no cim allowed, no kissing. She even told me to stop licking her pussy after 60 seconds of me trying to reach her clit with my mouth. She was closing her legs.

Decided to fuck her in doggie and go.

I spent 20 min in total including the shower.

I decided to visit Rubby Brazil today to recover from this bad experience.
I will review Rubby soon.

Offline Hsolo1976

Hey dude. Ive ween this lady some time ago maybe 2 years. How time flies. But i thought she was quite attractive and while she wasnt the most sensual i thought she delivered and satisfactory service. Nothing different. The highlight came when i tried changing position only the smash her in the face. All unintentional and i apologised straight away. She continued like a champ. I found her quite tight. Maybe the rigours of this industry have taken their toll. Theres only so many times someone can get burrowed through and stay up all hours making a living bwifre it starts to take its toll