Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine and Mya, unexpected duo (!), Kilburn. Fantastic mature BBW Hungarians  (Read 6698 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5185846) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline od13218

External Link/Members Only

So, it's been pretty damn quiet the last year, but last week I couldn't stand it any more, and decided that virus or no virus I needed to enjoy a bit of "me" time, so to speak. Last week I visited an old favourite who I'm pretty sure I've review before (Anna, in Cricklewood, 55, Brazilian). This week I fancied something new, and decided to seek out a big girl (one of my preferences). I browsed vivastreet for my local area and had my eye on Jasmine, a big, mature Hungarian in Kilburn; when I finally had the opportunity, searching her ad again brought up the link above - with another girl. I assumed they were maybe sharing a flat, so booked and confirmed that it was Jasmine I wanted to see. 30 mins for £70 was agreed.
Usual routine - arrived at the postcode and requested the house/flat number. Reasonably civilised corner of Kilburn, just off the high road.
When I arrived, 2 girls were there: Jasmine and Mya. Mya looks thinner in the photos, which had actually put me off (not what I was looking for) but in real life she is plump and juicy and for me, perfect. I love it when another girl is in the flat - turns me on even more - but assumed she was going to go to her room and maybe wait for another punter. However, I got the surprise of my life when Jasmine said "my friend is here too, same price for both of us for half an hour".
I thought, bloody hell, this is too good to be true - but it wasn't. It felt like Christmas! So I stripped off and lay on the bed, and they lay down either side of me. Jasmine starting fondling and kissing me while Mya fondled and sucked my nipples. I should add that I've only ever once done a 2 girl scenario, and that was a BDSM scene and not at all like this. This was *amazing*. I was deliriously happy and tbh can't remember all the details. There was a lot of DFK with both of them, nipple sucking/kissing for all 3 of us, fingering, gentle wanking taking me right to the edge, a lovely OWO from Jasmine while Mya kissed me and I squeezed her nipples, and finally Mya climbed on my cock and rode me till I came bucketloads and almost fainted, my face buried in Jasmine's copious udders.
Bloody marvellous, best 70 quid I've spent in a very long time.
No idea whether I was just lucky or whether this is the standard offer, but if you like mature, big ladies (I realise not everyone does) then give them a call.

Offline ManOFSteel

Lucky git. Maybe she was on work experience  😁

Offline od13218

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Yep, those are the girls. Mya (in the dark outfit in the pics) is bigger than she looks in the pics. For me, that's a plus, but obvs not to everyone's taste.

Offline hugo.s

looks like this is the service - 2 girls

but OP got a cheaper price at 70, they are charging £100 for 30 mins now
Banned reason: Undesirable who thinks he’s tough, but infact a complete cunt threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Alex16

Thanks for the review OP. Never tried a threesome with a couple of bigger, mature ladies. Kinda got me thinking..

What were the two of them like facially, and how was the room/facilities? Also, their general attitude during the punt? Thanks.

Offline RAJEC

What were the two of them like facially, and how was the room/facilities? Also, their general attitude during the punt? Thanks.

Mya - think Marge Simpson’s sisters  :D

Offline Alex16

Mya - think Marge Simpson’s sisters  :D

Hmm.. thanks for warning! Gravelly voice could work :D

Offline lillythesavage

looks like this is the service - 2 girls

but OP got a cheaper price at 70, they are charging £100 for 30 mins now

I think you have read things wrong, I read it that the OP booked one @ 70, the other was doing nothing and they offered both for the price of one. The word " Unexpected " is the clue.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Are these two ladies the same as these whom I reviewed in late January?

London / _ _ MYA _ _ & Lilla xxx - Kilburn
« on January 20, 2021, 09:20:43 pm »
FFM for single fee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
&

Offline RAJEC

FFM for single fee

&

Yep, Lilla and Thelma/Selma

Offline od13218

FFM for single fee

&

Yes! I didn't spot that. Agree - lots of fun and great VFM

Offline od13218

I think you have read things wrong, I read it that the OP booked one @ 70, the other was doing nothing and they offered both for the price of one. The word " Unexpected " is the clue.

That's correct. I booked Jasmine, when I arrived Mya was there and she said "my friend is here, same price, 2 girls". It's true that they have a 2 girl profile with a higher fee, so I guess I got lucky.

Offline od13218

Thanks for the review OP. Never tried a threesome with a couple of bigger, mature ladies. Kinda got me thinking..

Hi - facially, Jasmine is quite sweet looking, Mya a little bit rougher but she has a wicked streak which shows in her face. The room was small-ish but clean and comfortable. I didn't shower there so can't speak for the bathroom.
General attitude - superb! Raunchy, sense of humour, sensual - plenty of fondling, kissing. I would say Mya was slightly more into it that Jasmine - in fact if I wanted a one on one I might prefer Mya another time. But they were a good team.