Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zelda Thai Paddington £100-30 mins  (Read 3263 times)

107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Zelda - Paddington - £100 hh

Comms - Texted a few days before, then another confirmation on the day. First time i tried her was a success.

Place - converted flat in Paddington. Shower room is a bit pokey. Nicely decorated in the Thai style with ornaments

Girl - Face is probably a 7, body is a 10. Cute, possibly fake but not massive perky tits, not an ounce of fat on her. She has some black tattoos on her back in the Thai style.

Service - Zelda texted 15 minutes before kick-off to let me know she was ready, so I got in there early after arriving at 5 minutes to. She then invited me to take a shower which we shared. Whether this is just her way of ensuring you're nice and clean, I don't know, but it certainly was very very enjoyable to have her wash me down, and get a nice little blowie while we were at it.

After we'd dried off, she then invited me to lie down, where more 8/10 standard OWO was performed. She'd unlikely make you cum from this alone.
Then at my request, we went through the various positions. She likes to play with your nipples, and is very forthcoming with the deep french kissing, putting her tongue down her throat at any opportunity. She is happy-go-lucky and very good at what she does. Came in the bag. Although I like to cum in girls mouths, especially if they swallow, the sex was so good it felt like a shame to stop. For some reason she seemed to think I was drunk, maybe she could taste something on my breath from the previous evening. Maybe she gets a lot of post-pub punters. Either way, she didn't let it effect her service.

Zelda is by far the best service provider that I've seen named after a computer game character. Princess Zelda is certainly a legend, and she sure is Game, Boy. Wii would all have a good time with her, and for those that want it, here's the link External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review OP. :hi:
I must admit that despite having a big thing for Thai's, I've never  been tempted by Zelda, nor her mate ( Victoria? :unknown:) for some reason.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:24:42 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review OP, straight in the Hotlist as a very pretty, cute and willing little Thai girl.

I do like a nice shared shower, and the way that Thai girls seem to give a genuine service. Without getting into the cultural rights and wrongs that we now seem obsessed with in the West, there's something about Thai girls really looking after you and wanting to serve you. And in this job that kind of attitude delivers in spades...kind of the diametric opposite of Romanian girls (although always exceptions to the 'rule' of course).

Offline winkywanky

By the way, her tits are fake (she says as much in her profile), but obviously well done if it didn't seem obvious.

Offline tantraman

Girl - Face is probably a 7, body is a 10. Cute, possibly fake but not massive perky tits, not an ounce of fat on her. She has some black tattoos on her back in the Thai style.

... and lots of her to look at here :wacko:

Offline Younglover27

Am I the only one who appreciated the puns. Especially “here’s the Link”

Offline winkywanky

Thanks Mr. m :thumbsup:.

I'm only about 30yrs out of date  :D.