Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria No.1 - Leeds  (Read 1374 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dubs

£110 for 60 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Victoria is very popular, so I was lucky to get a booking at my preferred time. She works from a good sized apartment in central Leeds and she buzzed me up at exactly the appointment time.

She greeted me with a big smile and some lovely kissing. We both stripped and she joined me in the shower so that we could give each other a good soaping.

In the bedroom, she gave me good oral to completion, spitting my load in the en-suite bathroom. She is an interesting and engaging girl to talk to - and when we got to the subject of tie 'n' tease she pulled out some straps from under the bed. I enjoy this activity, so I let her blindfold me and wrap my wrists and ankles to the straps, so that I was spread like a starfish on the bed. Then there followed about 30 minutes of enjoyable tie 'n' tease - but I could tell she was not as experienced, or as confident at this as some other girls are.

As she removed the blindfold and the straps, we started to have sex (with a condom), but I took a while and so ran out of time despite going a little over the hour I'd paid for.

So, time was up. I thanked her, paid her and then left. Victoria is a very enthusiastic girl with a love of the job, which shows in the great service she gives.

Offline CityTillIDie

She should have let you finish FFS!
I cannot bear clockwatchers

:dash:

Offline anonyorks

As the risk of being accused of being a fluffy she could've had another booking straight after?. I've never seen AV1 BTW

Offline dubs

To be fair, she did let me go over the hour and I knew I wasn't going to finish, so I was OK with it.

redbillygibson

king Solomon said you can't squeeze more wine from the empty jar......or words to that effect.

Offline CityTillIDie

Please accept my apologies
I didn't read the report properly
Hadn't realised the OP was referring to the second coming.
So sorry. I know AV is at the top of many hot lists!

I myself only pop once so I do understand

Sorry again! Suitably self-chastised

CTID