Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Victoria_no1  (Read 2547 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Mountain Goat

External Link/Members Only

Met AV a couple of weeks ago during the really hot few days we had. I have tried to arrange a meet with her a few times and found it difficult, my feeling is she only responds if available. So, comms not great initially, but once meet arranged they were spot on.
Location is great, lovely apt not tot far from Leeds train station.

Buzzed in and directed to apt. Door opened to reveal AV, greeted with a lovely DFK. Handed over cash and left in bedroom, AV then returned with some water. So far all pretty much what everyone else on here has reported.
Undressed with lots of DFK and she went to work with her oral skills which were superb. From there on with the mac and very enthusiastic CG.
Cleaned up and AV tried to get me going again for round 2, started in CG again and somehow it just felt mechanical. I stopped and suggested we leave it there - I had paid for 30 mins and had that time so wasn't disappointed.

I have been sitting on this review for a few weeks as just couldn't make my mind up. Every review of AV has been glowing and while my experience was a positive  good one, it wasn't the experience I was expecting. Maybe that was me, the heat, I don't know. Or just horses for courses and AV not my course (or horse!)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.

Sorry to hear she did not live up to your expectations.

That's punting though and as we all know YMMV.

Offline BP96

Hey man, thanks for being brave enough to post this. I had a somewhat mechanical last fifteen minutes out of my hour too, the bj didn't compare to the first one, and I probably won't visit again.

Online Mountain Goat

As I said I think it was probably the very hot weather and I think my expectations were set extremely high. My best experiences have been when I have had no real expectations and been very pleasantly surprised. I should probably learn from that!

Tallboy2

Shes no vanilla experience. You got to use her like a slut and then look into her georgous eyes and think what a lucky bastard i am.
Its difficult to write a neutral after all the hype. But i read the above as you having a good time but nothing to shout home about.
Thanks for the honest review MG. This review will make me believe all your reviews to be truly honest ones that i can rely on.

Online threechilliman

An honest review. A lot seem to hesitate when their experience doesn't match the majority and the subsequent review gets unwritten. I've experienced it for myself when I saw a forum darling with 30 odd positives and came away underwhelmed with the experience. I sat on it for a week or so but then decided I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't tell it as it was. I saw AV a few months back and found her to be a top experience - I think I noted 'a very complete experience' in my review.

Well done to the OP for writing it. I'm sure there's a lot of the 'top girls' out there that guys see and don't understand the fuss but get put off from reviewing for fear of a bit of backlash. I don't worry about it. Nor should anyone else.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

You got to use her like a slut and then look into her georgous eyes and think what a lucky bastard i am.

As a punter you have to "ride" the punt to get the most out if it .

BUT you ain't lucky !! You are paying to use her like a slut and never forget that !!! Any pro$$ie regardless of how hyped she is is just a hole that is there to get fucked. All us punters are doing is renting her for an agreed time end of.

So yes OP well done for having the balls to tell it how you had it.

Brutal I know but that's punting as I can assure you once she has your money all she is thinking is NEXT !!

Offline mrfishyfoo

An honest review. A lot seem to hesitate when their experience doesn't match the majority and the subsequent review gets unwritten. I've experienced it for myself when I saw a forum darling with 30 odd positives and came away underwhelmed with the experience. I sat on it for a week or so but then decided I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't tell it as it was. I saw AV a few months back and found her to be a top experience - I think I noted 'a very complete experience' in my review.

Well done to the OP for writing it. I'm sure there's a lot of the 'top girls' out there that guys see and don't understand the fuss but get put off from reviewing for fear of a bit of backlash. I don't worry about it. Nor should anyone else.

tcm

+1

Here !! Here !!

Offline stevedave

tcm

Entirely correct tcm, as usual.

Respect to the OP for posting this report - as I always say, you can only fees back on your experience, nobody else was there to tell you you're wrong, or right.

I posted a review of Candii a while back that while positive, showed she didn't knock my socks off as much as I expected. Like you, I'd perhaps built it up too much and it didn't quite live up to my idea. But, that's punting!

Tallboy2

As a punter you have to "ride" the punt to get the most out if it .

BUT you ain't lucky !! You are paying to use her like a slut and never forget that !!! Any pro$$ie regardless of how hyped she is is just a hole that is there to get fucked. All us punters are doing is renting her for an agreed time end of.

So yes OP well done for having the balls to tell it how you had it.

Brutal I know but that's punting as I can assure you once she has your money all she is thinking is NEXT !!
You are , as always, quite correct my ocean friend. I do feel quite lucky when i fuck a twenty something though
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:29:26 pm by Tallboy2 »

Online Mountain Goat

Thanks for the comments fellas. I agree - it's like most things, you get out what you put in. On this occasion I didn't put enough in, probably through a combination of factors and left having had a positive but slightly underwhelming experience.
The previous punt I had, which I did review, was a totally unexpected great experience. :drinks:

Iblisuk

As MrFF you have to ride a punt and AV is a Yammy R6.....you need to keep her revving to ensure peak performance. ..lol.....
I know some people think.it is entirely down to the SP to blow your socks off, but you get what you put in in my experience

Bang on for writing a review that didnt the follow the masses though.

Offline Tricks

Thanks to the OP for posting against the tide.

However, to add some balance. How many of us can say they put in 100% in at work all of the time?

OK she is offering a service at a very high price and we all expect to receive the very best, but realistically can we hope to get the same high calibre of service throughout, what could be a 12 hour day?

What time was the meeting, by the way?

Do you know what? I’d go back and have another go, maybe for an hour this time :thumbsup:

Don't go looking for the punting holy grail pal, it doesn't exist, just enjoy every punt for what it is and accept they are all different, even with the same girl :hi:

Online Mountain Goat

Tricks, it was an 11am punt - first of the day I believe.
I have thought about going back again but I'm not sure I want to. It's one to ponder on and maybe I will at some point or maybe I will just move on.

Iblisuk

I'm suprised AV hasn't got back to you either on here or by PM. We know she frequents these pages and if she hasn't given you a WOW experience. I think she'd be gutted.

Mirror what Tricks said. You need to revisit her and explain your concerns

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm suprised AV hasn't got back to you either on here or by PM. We know she frequents these pages and if she hasn't given you a WOW experience. I think she'd be gutted.

Mirror what Tricks said. You need to revisit her and explain your concerns

I agree get back in there fella and fuck her again.

I had a session with her a couple of months back when I couldn't cum. Left hers feeling we had unfinished business, and she knew it !!! I then went back not long after and she absolutely destroyed me. Hit me with the full works.

Offline dubs

What does annoy me is how she sets an alarm to go off at the 1 hour mark.  Even if you're close, that beep beep is enough to put anyone off their stroke.

If you're reading this Victoria, get a discrete wall clock so we both know how long we have to go and can pace the session accordingly.

Offline Tricks

Ziltoid5150

Oh yes-the bleeding phone alarm. Forgot about that.

I usually leave my watch on just to keep an eye on time

Offline TemplarLord

During our time together it did go off, but she didn't seem to mind at the time, since I was fucking her from behind, she's not a "Clock Watcher" I just think she uses it as a guideline.

Offline Tricks

Let's not forget here while we're nit picking, that AV is one of the best shags around at the moment, depending on your taste of course. 
We have drifted a little off the original topic and started micro managing her (fucking alarm clock) and I know I plus oned it too.
Fuck me I don't half ramble when I'm pissed.... Time for bed

Offline wolfiesmith69

A great honest review i applaud you !! as people have said before everyone has their own view-My AV experience was great i must admit but she is only human after all ?? we all have bad days ! Look on the bright side you have been nuts deep in a twenty something Polish nymph-something we all dream about ? Take out the positives & move onto the next !!!!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Mountain Goat

Iblisuk - she did PM me, I was wanting to be discreet. Fair play to her for responding to my post personally and positively. Back to my original post; my review isn't negative, it's not even neutral - it is positive. Just not as positive as others. Where the majority come across as 9/10 or even 10/10 my experience was more 7/10.
I did wonder about the alarm too, but as others say that is a level of detail.

Offline kiltedviking

Fair play to you Goat for being a proper gentleman re Victoria contacting you and your discretion. Fair play to her for contacting you and not getting embroiled in the "public" discussion about a fairly personal exchange.

Both parties come out of this with their heads held high, AV is still my number one in my HL next time I'm free on Leeds.

I'm also impressed by the measured, reasonable responses by all the punters in the thread, it all makes me very happy that I'm punting in Yorkshire.

Shit,  this I get a bit fluffy there? 

Offline amazing_victoria_no1

• Service Provider
Hi guys

The alarm has gone :thumbsup: :D

Honestly it was to remind me not you guys....I do get carried away :*

Ziltoid5150

Amazing by name and amazing by nature!

Tallboy2

Hi guys

The alarm has gone :thumbsup: :D

Honestly it was to remind me not you guys....I do get carried away :*
Have you got yourself a nice Big Clock?

Offline Steve84

Have you got yourself a nice Big Clock?

It's not the saw of your clock that matters , it's how you use .  . . ok I'll get me coat
Banned reason: Bye, it’s been emotional
Banned by: Iloveoral