Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: handjobs / Happy Endings  (Read 1024 times)

Offline vanguard

As we all know, every girl in the spa's we visit have their own skills / or lack of it for a handjob during a massage, some just grab and tug away as fast as they can so that you cum quickly, others do a bit of sensual touching and a slow tug and build up.

I once asked a therapist if she ever gets turned on doing a handjob, she replied " No its just a job for me to earn money !!   I am pretty sure some DO get turned on, but I guess when they are perhaps doing 5 to 7 happy endings a day, it must become routine for them.

I had a massage a year ago with a new girl from Thailand, when she carried out my happy ending, she commented that I was the first guy she massaged that was uncircumcised, she seemed curious when pulling back the foreskin and played around a bit, I reckon she was probably new to massage since her massage was crap, and so was her handjob.

Offline mr.bluesky

It is amazing how many women do not have a clue how to give a good hand job. Some pump away fast and furious in an effort to make you cum quick others do it nice and slow to start with before building up speed. Some of the best I've had was from a young Thai lady by the name of Palm who used to work at Five Palms in Northampton. She would sit between your legs , massage your balls with one hand whilst wanking your cock with the other , starting slowly and building up speed until the happy ending. :D Very few I've had before or after ever came close to matching her cock handling skills.

Offline Littlefoot

It is amazing how many women do not have a clue how to give a good hand job. Some pump away fast and furious in an effort to make you cum quick others do it nice and slow to start with before building up speed. Some of the best I've had was from a young Thai lady by the name of Palm who used to work at Five Palms in Northampton. She would sit between your legs , massage your balls with one hand whilst wanking your cock with the other , starting slowly and building up speed until the happy ending. :D Very few I've had before or after ever came close to matching her cock handling skills.

What about lode lane.  :unknown: :D

Offline mr.bluesky

What about lode lane.  :unknown: :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 5 stars : for Laura  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Nicole
Palm just edges it as she's younger and has a look of inocence  about her. :dancegirl:  who would get your vote ?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:46:40 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

who would get your vote ?

This one, wonder if she's still there, doubt it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161808.0

Followed by a close Laura and Nicole.

Offline mr.bluesky

This one, wonder if she's still there, doubt it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=161808.0

Followed by a close Laura and Nicole.

I have been there a couple of times a long time ago , never had anyone that good it must have been your lucky day  :D ( or you was wearing your lucky pants ) :thumbsup:  Cue  : comment from Stapler
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:09:41 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

I once asked a therapist if she ever gets turned on doing a handjob, she replied " No its just a job for me to earn money !!   I am pretty sure some DO get turned on, but I guess when they are perhaps doing 5 to 7 happy endings a day, it must become routine for them.

Some must get turned on, in a similar way as a lot of guys get turned on fingering.  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

This one, wonder if she's still there

The good ones always seem to move on or retire  :cry:

Offline Littlefoot

I have been there a couple of times a long time ago , never had anyone that good it must have been your lucky day  :D ( or you was wearing your lucky pants )

MarcT went and saw the same woman a week later, and was equally impressed.