Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Separate condom for BJ and another condom for sex?  (Read 1107 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

There seems to be a new thing with some girls at the Soho Walkups where they use a separate condom for BJ and another for sex. So basically you get OW, and after hard they remove the condom and put on a new one. This practice sounds like it's being promoted by nurses, which doesn't make much sense to me. The reason is that I suspect there is no data showing increased breakage rate of condoms following OW, although I could be completely wrong. In any case, WGs will be the best source of knowledge on this, so it really comes down to how often their condoms break, and if the breakage rate is greater than it is with civvies. Is this a new thing? Any thoughts on this?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
not heard of this one but as someone who offers owo i wouldnt know . Asian ladies are known for being ott with hygiene though. ( i did a duo with one once and she wanked the client off with rubber gloves as she didnt want to "catch anything" lol)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

I’ve only come across it occasionally. It seemed to me that they used some cheap horrible minty-flavour condom for sucking and a thick rubber for penetration.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
There seems to be a new thing with some girls at the Soho Walkups where they use a separate condom for BJ and another for sex. So basically you get OW, and after hard they remove the condom and put on a new one. This practice sounds like it's being promoted by nurses, which doesn't make much sense to me. The reason is that I suspect there is no data showing increased breakage rate of condoms following OW, although I could be completely wrong. In any case, WGs will be the best source of knowledge on this, so it really comes down to how often their condoms break, and if the breakage rate is greater than it is with civvies. Is this a new thing? Any thoughts on this?

Advice from the clinic has always been to change condoms after OW. Although a minimal risk, the latex could become snagged by teeth or nails making it more likely to break during sex.

Other advice  given is to change the condom after thirty mins of continuous  sex as the  latex weakens over time so on  the same par as OW straight to vaginal really.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Other advice  given is to change the condom after thirty mins of continuous  sex

I've never heard that before. Well, you learn something new every day.  :hi:

Offline Mac72

Bloody hell, 30 mins continuous would be a dream.  That’s a whole punting month of time.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Bloody hell, 30 mins continuous would be a dream.  That’s a whole punting month of time.

If you book 'em for an hour, you might as well fuck 'em for an hour.  :hi:

Offline arrow0404

Don’t tell David Attenborough or Theresa May they will put a plastic ban on condoms next ...

Offline the_exile

Only when a flavoured condom was used first - the WG said that they were only meant for oral, which does make sense.