Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allesia of Leicester?  (Read 446 times)

Offline HailWood

Exactly what I was wondering given both are established reviewers.

Offline Charliehutton

Must be. This is much, much more than just a difference of opinion.

Offline Formicahunt

It's looking like they were two different girls and I was the luckier punter. As I said in my review obvious other girls working there and it was a road I recognised from previous enquiries.

Leicester is prime bait and switch territory where you've got to be willing to either walk or take what's on offer but it makes consistent and useful reviews difficult. Not sure what the answer is, maybe getting a confirmation from girls about how many are at the address but can't see them willing to share that. Maybe a system where if there's a suspicion of B&S it has to be a be neutral at best.

I feel gutted that my positive stitched another punter up but it was a good punt with the girl I saw.

Offline Hotdogboy88

It's looking like they were two different girls and I was the luckier punter. As I said in my review obvious other girls working there and it was a road I recognised from previous enquiries.

Leicester is prime bait and switch territory where you've got to be willing to either walk or take what's on offer but it makes consistent and useful reviews difficult. Not sure what the answer is, maybe getting a confirmation from girls about how many are at the address but can't see them willing to share that. Maybe a system where if there's a suspicion of B&S it has to be a be neutral at best.

I feel gutted that my positive stitched another punter up but it was a good punt with the girl I saw.

Don’t worry about it mate. Not your fault.  :drinks: