Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Precious Bellah - Kettering  (Read 1935 times)

northnorth1

Can’t seem to find any reviews on this site.

External Link/Members Only

Currently £80 / hour sounds too good to be true. However 29 aw reviews so maybe not.

Tried to book recently however comms aren’t great.

Offline MajorPayne

Looks like the £80 was for today only.
No number
Probably OW

Offline HailWood

FB looks ok and SME of her clients have met lasses that I am aware of. Only thing missing from the FB is repeat business which is the best indication IMO that a punter had a great service. At £80 it’s great VFM so maybe worth a TOFTT.

Offline MajorPayne

FB looks ok and SME of her clients have met lasses that I am aware of. Only thing missing from the FB is repeat business which is the best indication IMO that a punter had a great service. At £80 it’s great VFM so maybe worth a TOFTT.
I would consider the Kettering area a down market place so was surprised at quite how much some prostitutes are charging for their services. The words "rip off" come to mind but that aside the quick look on AW would indicate that yes this is vfm.

Offline MajorPayne

Profile: £80/hour with French kissing, owo and cim included with no extra charge.  Could this be too good to be true?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Profile: £80/hour with French kissing, owo and cim included with no extra charge.  Could this be too good to be true?

You forgot to add ... Romanian.... Quite often, loads of members would have decided by now what their response would be  :lol:

northnorth1

I have tried to contact PB to TOFTT to no avail.

I agree, I rarely visit the same WG more than once.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:39:32 pm by northnorth1 »

northnorth1

Offline MajorPayne

I have tried to contact PB to TOFTT to no avail.

I agree, I rarely visit the same WG more than once.
Sent an AW mail to her asking her for her mobile - got a reply saying she only gives her mobile after a booking is made. . . . which doesn't really gel with her profile.   So she is not making it easy to get bookings.

Offline Cribster

Hoping to TOFTT tomorrow with Bellah

Offline MajorPayne

Hoping to TOFTT tomorrow with Bellah
Well done!  Sent her an email which she read at about 07:05 today but never responded.

Offline Cribster

Met today gorgeous and sexy - report to follow

No Entry

Was she any good? Was trying to meet her recently but work got in the way.

Offline MajorPayne

Looking forward to reading your review.

Precious Bellah now calling herself Blondy~Sheylla, might this be a different wg?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 06:18:04 pm by MajorPayne »

No Entry

Looking forward to reading your review.

Precious Bellah now calling herself Blondy~Sheylla, might this be a different wg?
No, Major. She is still Precious Bellah. Noticed the rates have gone up to £120 p/h - perhaps she'll actually respond now? One gets the impression that the £80 p/h was to draw people into watching her profile. I might be wrong though.

Offline MajorPayne

No, Major. She is still Precious Bellah. Noticed the rates have gone up to £120 p/h - perhaps she'll actually respond now? One gets the impression that the £80 p/h was to draw people into watching her profile. I might be wrong though.

£80/hour to £120/hour in a couple of weeks is one heck of a jump.

Offline scouting

There are 2 different girls with 2 different profiles
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sheylla currently showing as a Rom, in N'pton for £80/hr. Bellah as a Brit in Leic for £120/hr.
Maybe they've been switching profiles, but then Sheylla's blond and Bellah's mixed race. Be good to know which girl was referred to with the positive comments.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Does anyone have a number for shelah she look like just what I'm looking for.

Offline MajorPayne

Does anyone have a number for shelah she look like just what I'm looking for.
+447427594604

She has three reviews; one positive which some may read as a neutral, one neutral and one negative.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193453.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174861.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175046.0