Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essa at Massage Northampton  (Read 344 times)

leeward

Very busy High street, I dodged in the doorway quick and went up the stairs. Prob not a great place at night. Was shown into a room with a shower in it, and quite a few ladies came to say hi, mostly foreign. I think it was 5 or 6 ladies. Couldn't remember all the names and was pushed for time so I said the 3rd girl. Had to wait a while before she came in, and the one who came in was not actually my choice (I had chosen a prettier lady with a softer face) but I didn't mind tbh if the service was good. Until the service started that was, substandard and she seemed bored, obviously thought a lot of herself flicking her hair in the mirror admiring herself but no friendly chat even. I had chosen basic massage and sex. Claimed to be Italian but when I started talking about my holiday travels to Italy she changed her nationality to Czech...truth is she was Romanian. (Wouldn't have bothered me but why are they so ashamed/embarrassed of their country?) She obviously was in a rush and as we were finishing she heard another punter come up the stairs so she wanted to dash off to be in with a chance of doing him. Essa has quite a nice body but there are definitely prettier ladies at this place, without wanting to sound mean. Didn't seem interested in me like the British girls are, maybe the British girls are better actresses ey!  :hi:
External Link/Members Only