Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayumi & Jenny (Manila Courtesans) - average disappointing 3some  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

This session took place back at the beginning of the year and I notice that neither girl is currently listed on the Manila Courtesans website, but I thought I would post the review anyway.  The lessons I learnt from this session would be to be much more enquiring of the agency as to the desire of the girls to perform together in the 3some and what is expected....otherwise you might as well see the girls separately.

The situation:

I landed in Manila on business and whilst travelling from the airport contacted Jen at Manila Courtesans and she convinced me to try a 3some which I had not experienced before.

I choose Mayumi and Jenny as they were immediately available and would be at my hotel soon after my arrival.  I was a bit nervous that the front desk wouldn't allow 2 girls upto my room but I need not have worried as they simply called my room when they arrived and sent them up (obviously a regular event for them)

Price: PNP 13,000 for 2 hours (c£185)

The meet:
Mayumi and Jenny arrived at the same arranged and when I opened the door I was pleased that both girls matched there profile pictures.

After initial introductions it became clear that Mayumi spoke good English but Jenny's was limited...this made the conversation a little difficult but I managed to explain that this was my first 3some and I had high hopes for a wonderful experience

We stripped off and jumped into the shower together and the girls washed every part of my body taking turns to stroke my cock.

The agency had said the girls would "play" with each other so I asked the girls to get it on as a warm up but they said they didn't do that....so a little disappointed I laid on the bed and allowed them to give me my first joint BBBJ which very exciting although neither girl was willing to finish me off with a CIM.

So I decided it was best to cover up and start the fucking....first was Mayumi who jumped on CG and then swung around for a RCG presenting her beautifully full ass to me.
Whilst Mayumi rode me Jenny rubbed my chest and kissed my nipples. However when I asked her to sit on my face she wasn't willing as she said she didn't like her pussy being licked.

To ensure I experienced Jenny before cumming I asked the girls for a new cover and starting fucking Jenny in doggy. She was pretty tight so I decided to keep pounding her until I came in the bag.

We had a quick shower to freshen up before trying to have a discussion about life etc but with Jenny's limited English it was tough so as soon as I was ready I went for round 2.  I am not sure if this shocked the girls as they didn't seem expecting a second round and didn't have any more covers...fortunately I had my own !!

This time I started with Jenny for a few minutes before asking Mayumi to continue where she left off I round one in RCG before swopping to doggy where I could continue to see and grip her wonderful ass.

Unfortunately despite the view I was struggling to finish so asked the girls to finish me with a BJ and HJ combination.   enny's HJ was actually first class so after both had worked my member I asked Jenny to take over for the finale....her strokes were great especially as she glided over the head and I soon explored !!

There was still plenty of time left but it was difficult holding a conversation with just Mayumi so I was happy the girls wanted to leave.

In summary Mayumi was a nice overall experience with a full hot body and I would see her on her own again....unfortunately Jenny's lack of communication skills and the lack of chemistry between the girls spoilt the 3some experience
If I try a 3some again I think it will have to be with 2 higher end girls who themselves can confirm a bisexual chemistry...otherwise you may as well see them separately