Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any up to date info on Phuket?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

As the title say's really. Appreciate anything up to date.
Many thanks
FB

Offline ShyGuy.

Well I can certainly say it's buzzing around Patong, as of just three weeks ago - But I suspect it always is.

Plenty of freelancers every night along Soi Bangla, particularly at the ends - surprisingly, I picked a Chinese girl up for 1000 baht who insisted on two 'shots' as she put it! I wouldn't bother walking down the beach looking for any though, waste of time.

I'd avoid the short time rooms if at all possible - they're certainly functional, but unpleasant otherwise...one I had, had a giant dustbin in the shower room full of water for cleaning yourself! :wacko: But the hotels around Bangla are cheap anyway.

Oh and if you really want to push the boat out, check out the bars around Kata beach. Not very many, but quality of girls is higher that Patong.

Have fun, I'm already planning my next trip...

Offline rico1999

My Thai girlfriend is wanting to take me to Patong in Phuket, she is quite happy letting me enjoy myself with the ladyboys but she is not so keen on me going with the lady's. Where do you take the prostitutes whether it be a ladyboy or working girl, is it possible my hotel would allow it, i read somewhere that some hotels dont allow ladyboys in because they are known to cause trouble. Any other tips on punting, i dont want to end in some unclean sex den where the sex workers work.