Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn - Olina  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Zaynnicco

Meet happened in January

1hr - £150

Comms & Venue:
Very easy to book, venue was slightly hard to find (down a bit of a back road) but no dramas. I was 5 mins early and told to come back on the dot for my booking.

Led through a flat and into a bedroom with plenty of space and a well placed mirror.

The Girl
I am still a shy newbie in this underworld so am sticking to the solid options. Fallyn was cute but her body was a let down from what other reviews have said. She's not overweight or obese at all, but other reviews have maybe oversold her. Large, heavy breasts which are plenty of fun and the cheekiest little smile and glint in the eyes that made up for every imperfection.

The Action:
She is so well reviewed I don't have too much to add that would add value. However what I will say, is her attitude and energy is 10-fold better than the two other experiences Ive previously had (Jess HOD and Mia Shoreditch).

She constantly checks in with little smiles and winks and made the whole hour fun and sexy at the same time.

Her schoolgirl outfit was a great touch with her tits pouring out of the top, and keeping her glasses on throughout kept me locked into her eyes - especially as we both faced the mirror in doggy.

My standout moments were the bj at the beginning, with me sat on the edge of the bed and her looking at me through her glasses. Our first position where she rode me, but slowly and steadily which settled me in (I have the potential to get carried away!). Finally, she looked incredible as I pounded away in doggy, looking up at me in our reflection in the mirror and arching her back to give me access to her tits.

Summary:
Overall, she isn't fully to my taste in terms of looks but she is the best punt I've had due to her attitude and energy. Problem is, I'm now stuck as to where to go next! More Olina? Different HOD options? Too much choice and no clear options!

Offline Redforbed

Sounds like you had a blast! I’m tempted but it’s 50/50 with good and bad reviews. Do you know if cim or anal are on the cards at all?

Offline drwho

Both of those are permitted and included for the standard charge
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 02:15:20 pm by drwho »