Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky&horny Alexia - Worse punt of all time  (Read 2877 times)

mizoahmed

Just came back from this horrible blunder of a punt with kinky&horny Alexia

I did my research, I know her reviews are hidden, and I have a rule of 100 minimum for a decent punt, BUT I have recently came across a lot of gems for 60-70 an hour, so that is the reason I tried her out and holy shit that was horrible.

Decent communication (to lure you probably). The second I stepped inside her looks were horrible. Face 0/10, super old, super saggy, looks like a pirate wearing a christmas outfit. First thing she says 'Can you do half an hour instead of an hour baby?' ... although we agreed on an hour I would have booked her for 1 second if it was possible.

First 2 minutes ignored me and doing some paperwork (bills). Looked at me 'you didn't get ready yet?' as I need to be naked in 1 second.

BJ for 40 seconds then 'ARE YOU READY BABY'.. I was so not in the mood I told myself let's get this horrible punt over with.

She put in a condom (worse I have seen probably free from GUM) and my dick for the first time in history goes doing at the start of a punt.

Doggy for 2 minutes, I came, again first time in my life I come in 2 minutes.. it was that horrible. After 1 second she gave me a tissue to clean myself and said 'okay we are done'... I was like so I paid for half an hour for 5 minutes? She 'well baby you are not going to have sex 30 times'..

No point in arguing... went home with a sad dick.

The only reason a human being would book her is to have a benchmark for the Worse Punt of the Century award

Link: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Paid: 40
Services: worse than having blue balls

Offline Nice_guy

She's been on my hotlist for a while. Sorry your time with her wasn't great I have removed her now.

Offline Nagilum

Blacklisted. Thank you and sorry about the crap punt.

Offline Badvicar

Cheers matey, just saved my life. Was about to call her!

Offline chris44

What were the decent punts you had for £70?

mizoahmed

These are the best in this price range 60-80. Good VFM, and for me Tania is the best. Rebecca best for 60.

Offline chris44

Thanks for the list. Is rebeca 6ft2?

Online Cunning Punt

Click on his profile and read his bloody reviews, you numpty - all 156 of them, many of which are sub-£100ph!

Then perhaps you can actually do some reviews yourself, please, instead of lurking and expecting others to do all the work.