Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Cindy/ Paddington London  (Read 979 times)

joseph670

I saw this girl very recently and she is a mixed bag to say the least bordering on negative. I am a decent looking 20 something guy but she seemed to almost resist any showing of desire or enjoyment during our time together. She was at times snappy and a little sour for absolutely no reason so I had to diffuse the tension by staying upbeat.

On a positive note she showed some intimacy by kissing my pecs, shoulders and stomach quite tenderly which was nice and her OWO is one of the best I've ever had.  :yahoo:

However she did no FK at all and even then it wasn't as prolonged as I would like. At this point I was resigning to the idea that she perhaps wasn't turned on by my performance or by me. Then as I was starting to go down on her I noticed she was very moist so she obviously was turned on but was trying to suppress it. Furthermore and I know this sounds impossible but within 30 seconds of giving her oral she was on the brink of cumming (I know this as she was twitching) but then she would just push me away and this happened twice. It's as if she wants to stop herself from enjoying the experience  :unknown:

When it came to penetration she was extremely responsive grabbing me closer to her and making all the right noises. She was extremely wet which made me pop quicker than I usually do. Overall due to her attitude, no FK and her unwillingness to actually relax and enjoy the moment it was a negative.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

joseph670

Just to add this was my second visit to Cindy, first visit was just about positive

Online PLeisure

Just to add this was my second visit to Cindy, first visit was just about positive
damn, that's doubly disappointing  :thumbsdown: - her profile indicates that she's skipping town on the 21st, maybe she's retiring..
Wonder why she dubbed herself as "Kinky"... seems super vanilla to me  :unknown:

Here's to a better next punt, j670 - thanks for the intel  :hi:

Offline robbie54321

Maybe she was moist because she'd just fuck someone else?
Don't mean to burst your bubble, just puting it out there

Offline claretandblue

Nah can't be that, the op is a decent looking 20something she must have fancied the pants off him... :D

joseph670

lol Could be the case. No way of actually knowing.

joseph670

Nah can't be that, the op is a decent looking 20something she must have fancied the pants off him... :D

Why thank you  ;)

brolin_76

what a shame she stopped you to make her cum :cool:

Offline claretandblue

what a shame she stopped you to make her cum :cool:
Lucky girl to even last 30seconds with such a handsome chap :D

joseph670

Lucky girl to even last 30seconds with such a handsome chap :D

lol mate you are starting sound like you are trying to hit on me  :P