Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back in the scene in Glasgow.  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Himmarole

After a long sabbatical of trying to keep honest am now single but the Glasgow scene has gotten dire in terms of looks and costs by the looks of things. Who, or where is the best place for decent WG nowadays? Preferably Glasgow area.

Offline Boinky

I think before anyone helps you, you're going to need to do a bit of your own research. look on AW for who takes your fancy and cross reference on here.

I can recommend a couple but I have no idea of your tastes, proclivities, budget etc.

Offline Clattypats

After a long sabbatical of trying to keep honest am now single but the Glasgow scene has gotten dire in terms of looks and costs by the looks of things. Who, or where is the best place for decent WG nowadays? Preferably Glasgow area.
How can you take a long sabbatical from something you don't do anyway (punt)... How do you know Glasgow has got bad with regards to WGs looks, when they mainly don't show face pics, and you haven't seen any of note....  :wacko:

Like Boinky has said do some research, cross-reference on here... Fuck a WG, then stick up a review... Hope this helps...  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 12:51:41 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Himmarole

Cheers for advice lads. Will put up some reviews once I get going. Preferences are 25+, blonde and good tits. Just what I saw on AW seemed to be s lot more foreign influx than previously,  just wanting to know what to watch out for.

Offline Name Not Found

just wanting to know what to watch out for.

Read the bloody forum then. This isn't the citizens' advice service  :lol: