Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy_scarlett_x any info?  (Read 1733 times)

Offline bellamy1403

External Link/Members Only

Looks to be a fit young scottish lass, advertised as 20 years old and her pictures suggest a cracking body.

Couldnt find anything on here using her name or number, any info?

Offline Arabian72

Yeah but if she's half decent tho, 150 per hour to pump that is reasonable. Maybe she doesn't like doing half hours. I dont mind paying 150 for someone looking like that, as long as the service matches

Offline bellamy1403

Well ive decided to take the leap, im visiting her at this time tomorrow night. Review will be posted shortly after  :thumbsup:

Offline mickey1967

Good luck, looks my type and will await your review with interest.

Not sure it's a good idea though to broadcast when you're seeing her, most of the girls on AW keep an eye on this site.

Offline mr small

Only reasons for her to cancel would be if she wasn't intending to provide a good service or if she has a problem with your review style.

:hi:

Offline mickey1967

I was thinking more from a privacy point of view, I would avoid the situation whereby my AW nickname and my name on here could be linked together.

Offline bellamy1403

Good luck, looks my type and will await your review with interest.

Not sure it's a good idea though to broadcast when you're seeing her, most of the girls on AW keep an eye on this site.

Good point, didnt consider that actually.

However, i intend to meet her all the same and hopefully post some good news as a result.

Offline Vanhobonk

Great arse ,she has also for a young newbie shown good organisation skills by listing her availability in advance,however the way she has done it crys out revolving door .

Offline Vanhobonk

Did the meet go ahead?
  Reading between the lines a bit here but my feelings are if he had a good punt he would of said by now.He sated when he was seeing her,compromising a link between his UKP & AW so could be reluctant to post a negative.Sometimes silence is loud but I do hope Im wrong and he had a great time as that is one outstanding ass.