Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma_ashley  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Apart from one review not much else to go on...  :unknown:

I'm tempted, but bit of a risk at 90hh

Offline CaptainHoratio

I've not seen her but I'm very, very tempted!

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Apart from one review not much else to go on...  :unknown:

I'm tempted, but bit of a risk at 90hh

Tried contacting her a few times when she was through here and got static.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Clattypats

Tried contacting her a few times when she was through here and got static.  :thumbsdown:
Pretty good comms with me tbh, availibility didn't suit me in the end though... Back to the drawing board...

emailed someone else who was showing in Glasgow when I mailed, then she sent me the postcode, and she was in London... :wackogirl: Think I'll call it Fucking quits for today!...  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:31:49 pm by Clattypats »

Offline rubntugn

Was thinking the same, but 90 quid is a painful hit if it doesnt work out.

Offline Clattypats

Was thinking the same, but 90 quid is a painful hit if it doesnt work out.
If times had matched I would have took the hit! :cool: Have seen her profile as touring Glasgow previously so she does come here now and again... She's here till Sunday coming, whether I get the time though is another matter...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 03:58:28 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Zbd1974

Saw her during the week. Have just stuck a review up. Think shes still here till tomorrow.

Offline Clattypats

Saw her during the week. Have just stuck a review up. Think shes still here till tomorrow.
Nice one for bangin a review up...Good to know for next time she's here...  :thumbsup:

Offline captainstabben

me too. I messaged her last night and got rubbered even though shes logged into her aw account a few times since then and put the green light on today... :(

Offline Matrix

The birds an absolute flake. Waste of time.
Doesnay Ken her arse from her elbow.