Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Aprhodite Lounge  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Dreyfus

External Link/Members Only

has anybody met her?  Could not find any reviews. 

thanks

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

has anybody met her?  Could not find any reviews. 

thanks

Yes, My first review here

FlyingBreadMan

Yes, My first review here

Well, wonder if she thought she would be the first if a 160 reviews... Keep up the good work

Offline Dreyfus

thanks very much. I see now there have been a number of reviews on her.  But one query comes to mind: does she in fact do CIM or CIF as stated in her services list?  It seems like none here has managed that feat....  Any experiences to share? 
thanks again

Offline The_Don

Well, wonder if she thought she would be the first if a 160 reviews... Keep up the good work

In hindsight, I would rate her as negative now.

It took a poor service to get me to post that review.

But for a number of reasons, I've not posted as many as I could have  :blush:

Thanks for all the comments  :thumbsup:

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (70% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

The fact is now that percentage may be 60%+

FlyingBreadMan

thanks very much. I see now there have been a number of reviews on her.  But one query comes to mind: does she in fact do CIM or CIF as stated in her services list?  It seems like none here has managed that feat....  Any experiences to share? 
thanks again

When I saw her she did charge extra for owo and CIM...I think it was 50£ for 30mins with extras being 30£ on top. 80£ total.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

When I saw her she did charge extra for owo and CIM...I think it was 50£ for 30mins with extras being 30£ on top. 80£ total.

Same here £30 extra in total for both