Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking distance from Waterloo station?  (Read 3757 times)

Offline BogBog1

Gents - am in London next week, have a small window of opportunity for a punt but not that long due to work commitments, so ideally looking for someone within 15 minutes walk of Waterloo station.... an (admittedly brief) search on here doesn't bring up much of any interest... all recommendations gratefully received! Preferences: petite (size 6/8), DFK and OWO essential, anal a nice bonus but not essential. Max budget would be £100 for 30 mins although I guess I might stretch a little further for someone really exceptional....

(PS for any of you following the thread regarding my cleaner, you'll understand why I need to get this out of my system!)  :D   

Cheers all....

Offline ilovekungfu

Around Waterloo you won't find much at all. It reads like you're after a lunchtime punt so this might not work but you'll likely be better served jumping on the Jubilee line one stop or two to Southwark / London Bridge. A lot of the profiles that come up in SE1 seem to be around there although you'll be hard pressed to get from Waterloo to anywhere in 15 minutes either way.

Sadly, I can't recommend anyone but as I commute through Waterloo I'm often looking in vain for the same thing.

Offline BogBog1

Around Waterloo you won't find much at all. It reads like you're after a lunchtime punt so this might not work but you'll likely be better served jumping on the Jubilee line one stop or two to Southwark / London Bridge. A lot of the profiles that come up in SE1 seem to be around there although you'll be hard pressed to get from Waterloo to anywhere in 15 minutes either way.

Sadly, I can't recommend anyone but as I commute through Waterloo I'm often looking in vain for the same thing.

Hmm...cheers ILKF  :thumbsup: I've been a bit wary of the Southwark/London Bridge groups because so many of them seem to be Romanian and/or barebackers..... but yeah, looks like I might have to travel a bit further afield.

Offline Sparta Prada

I was taking an interest in this thread as I will be in a similar area next week for a meeting with plenty of time afterwards to see someone new for me. Looks like I will trudge back north of the river to see someone I guess!

Offline sonyvaio

There's a couple of Chinese massage places really nearby, you could try your luck there, at least one offers FS, think it was this one External Link/Members Only rather than the one on the cut

Offline bigden40

You can also get FS in the CMP on The Cut as well although tbh I found it a touch overpriced and less reliable than other parlours.

Offline bigden40

Also Tantric Lulu is probably only 10 mins walk from Waterloo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline KentAde

You can also get FS in the CMP on The Cut as well although tbh I found it a touch overpriced and less reliable than other parlours.

Sorry, my friend  :hi: could you give us a few indicators of the CMP in the Cut please? Ie, name, any links, etc.
Cheers..

Offline rebelsurge

Same side as Young Vic, over the dry cleaners next door to a pub. 4 girls working.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline BogBog1

Success! (I think...) - did a bit more searching of AW and UKP and came across: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two of my favourite activities are squirting and anal, and she does both, seemingly with enthusiasm. She's based 5 minutes walk from Waterloo, on the Westminster Bridge side (rather than The Cut/Southwark station side). Communication from her has been friendly and flirty so I have high hopes. Fingers crossed  :thumbsup: