Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage with anal play??!  (Read 1680 times)

bigben911

Hi guys,

Going to keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a massage place (preferably shop) that does a good massage with he and anal play. In central London - near king cross/Leicester Square . Can you help a punter out?

Much appreciated

Bigben

bigben911

Or on central London in general

Offline newbody

In my limited experience of anal play massages, I can only recommend one person who knows what they are doing:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Agnes's place is in Bayswater, which is central London (Queensway or Bayswater tube stations). It is a flat not a shop though.  You need to ask for the Tantric massage as it automatically includes a prostate massage.

Unfortunately she is not available until 08-Feb-2017 and it looks like she is moving out of London at the end of the month.

Online Jonestown

Leicester Square to Kings Cross has to have the highest density of massage outlets of anywhere in the U.K., a fair number of which have been reviewed / commented on in this forum, even a blind man would have no excuse for not stumbling upon a place to have his arse fettled.

Isnt Holborn the home in exile for the well known Hungarian fisting girls ?

bigben911

In my limited experience of anal play massages, I can only recommend one person who knows what they are doing:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Agnes's place is in Bayswater, which is central London (Queensway or Bayswater tube stations). It is a flat not a shop though.  You need to ask for the Tantric massage as it automatically includes a prostate massage.

Unfortunately she is not available until 08-Feb-2017 and it looks like she is moving out of London at the end of the month.

Thanks pal. Will give her a try when she's back. Not looking for prostate as such.. Just some fondling

bigben911

Leicester Square to Kings Cross has to have the highest density of massage outlets of anywhere in the U.K., a fair number of which have been reviewed / commented on in this forum, even a blind man would have no excuse for not stumbling upon a place to have his arse fettled.

Isnt Holborn the home in exile for the well known Hungarian fisting girls ?

I've been a few and only once had my ass played with.. But to be fair - she was old and not attractive. But I am now searching for a place so I can make it my regular. Which Holborn place is this? Sorry, I am new to this punting game.