Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Latin Hot BRAZILIAN - Wembley  (Read 7440 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl : Beautiful face. Sensual. Naughty. Big ASS. Young Girl. Found her friendly and engaging.

Service : Kissing. OWO. Deepthroat. Standing Doggy. Flat Doggy. ANAL Doggystyle Fuck. Missionary. Cum on Tits.

150 1 Hour + 20 Extra for ANAL

The girl is a famous Brazilian whore. Good directions from maid on the phone. Greeted by Julie with a passionate kiss  :wacko: then paper work sorted straight into an amazing blowjob. Lot of spit very wet good eye contact and dirty talking and went deep sucking. Then got her up and started fucking her standing doggy she is a naughty whore hammered her and she took it with no complain. Move her to the bed and flat doggy for deep penetration to which she feels the cock and starts making few noises then onto ANAL doggystyle fuck she took it like a champ I kept hammering her in doggystyle hard and came. Round two followed by message more lengthy OWO seems she didn't want the cock inside of her anymore but that OWO  :crazy: then missionary legs up and punished her pussy then finished cum on her tits.

She prefers a cock in her arse than in her pussy  :unknown:   :sarcastic: For those interested she speaks English  :hi:
Overall a naughty young whore great ass who loves cocks and getting fucked

Return : YES

Instagram External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Her other reviews have been awful but I've never punted a Miss Bum Bum before so I think I'll give her a call and try my luck

rwest90

Is that really her instagram?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Saw her pics in Instagram wearing the Bunda Brasil sash and then she has pics wearing Argentina shirts and Messi shirts !!! Maradona must have converted her on his trips to Help in Rio  :lol: . Looks incredible and memorable  :angelgirl:

Offline webpunter

Her other reviews have been awful but I've never punted a Miss Bum Bum before so I think I'll give her a call and try my luck
Me too on the MBB front

Offline pumps

I see you went abit easier on the CAPS LOCK button on this review  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the intel on this prossie

Offline Brazilian Martian

Saw her pics in Instagram wearing the Bunda Brasil sash and then she has pics wearing Argentina shirts and Messi shirts !!! Maradona must have converted her on his trips to Help in Rio  :lol: . Looks incredible and memorable  :angelgirl:

I found that odd as well stupid bitch a paulista wearing a argentine shirt the worst was I've seen of her was wearing a santos kit and then wearing a sao paulo kit. As for her being a celebrity I'm not sure about that one OP

But good review

hardcorebanger

Agree but took a chance because she is beautiful + young ann famous in Brazil. Luckily worked out very well and she put effort in the punt  :drinks:

hardcorebanger

:sarcastic:

hardcorebanger

I see you went abit easier on the CAPS LOCK button on this review  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the intel on this prossie

:lol:  :hi:

hardcorebanger

I found that odd as well stupid bitch a paulista wearing a argentine shirt the worst was I've seen of her was wearing a santos kit and then wearing a sao paulo kit. As for her being a celebrity I'm not sure about that one OP

But good review

She is famous in Brazil and if you google her name she will come up multiple sources Playboy Daily Mail and much more. Winner 2015 Miss Bumbum  :crazy: :hi:

Glad to have fucked her  :yahoo:

Offline bqaj

I will visit her on Friday 2 hr after a review

She is famous in Brazil and if you google her name she will come up multiple sources Playboy Daily Mail and much more. Winner 2015 Miss Bumbum  :crazy: :hi:

Glad to have fucked her  :yahoo:

I'm not arguing with you I'm just telling you its z list famous kinda like fucking one of the big brother or geordie shore girls. If she was proper famous I doubt she would be whoring in the Holiday Inn  :hi:

Offline webpunter

I'm just telling you its z list famous kinda like fucking one of the ..... geordie shore girls
Reck they'd make good hookers.  Well other than leaving tanning lotion, make-up & glitter all over you  :scare:

would you direct me to these reviews please ???  :hi:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

would you direct me to these reviews please ???  :hi:

Links to the reviews are below the op's review.

hardcorebanger

Reck they'd make good hookers.  Well other than leaving tanning lotion, make-up & glitter all over you  :scare:

:sarcastic:

hardcorebanger

Offline bqaj

Does she have a tatoo below her breast like a small text or letters?

hardcorebanger

Does she have a tatoo below her breast like a small text or letters?

Yes

External Link/Members Only

She is 25 years old and is a Brazilian CELEBRITY  :crazy:  :wacko:

That's rather odd as ive asked some of my family back home about her and they were like Who like I said before I consider a celebrity someone like Dustin hoffman or Denzel washington while others will say that the latest winner of big brother or cast member of geordie shore are famous. Apples and Oranges

hardcorebanger

That's rather odd as ive asked some of my family back home about her and they were like Who like I said before I consider a celebrity someone like Dustin hoffman or Denzel washington while others will say that the latest winner of big brother or cast member of geordie shore are famous. Apples and Oranges

It is not about who you consider to be a celebrity. She is a BRAZILIAN CELEBRITY and that is it  :hi:

onevote1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl : Beautiful face. Sensual. Naughty. Big ASS. Young Girl. Found her friendly and engaging.

Service : Kissing. OWO. Deepthroat. Standing Doggy. Flat Doggy. ANAL Doggystyle Fuck. Missionary. Cum on Tits.

150 1 Hour + 20 Extra for ANAL

The girl is a famous Brazilian whore. Good directions from maid on the phone. Greeted by Julie with a passionate kiss  :wacko: then paper work sorted straight into an amazing blowjob. Lot of spit very wet good eye contact and dirty talking and went deep sucking. Then got her up and started fucking her standing doggy she is a naughty whore hammered her and she took it with no complain. Move her to the bed and flat doggy for deep penetration to which she feels the cock and starts making few noises then onto ANAL doggystyle fuck she took it like a champ I kept hammering her in doggystyle hard and came. Round two followed by message more lengthy OWO seems she didn't want the cock inside of her anymore but that OWO  :crazy: then missionary legs up and punished her pussy then finished cum on her tits.

She prefers a cock in her arse than in her pussy  :unknown:   :sarcastic: For those interested she speaks English  :hi:
Overall a naughty young whore great ass who loves cocks and getting fucked

Return : YES

Instagram External Link/Members Only

Sadly she doesn't do filming.

It is not about who you consider to be a celebrity. She is a BRAZILIAN CELEBRITY and that is it  :hi:

:sarcastic: well I'm glad you enjoyed the punt with this lady I think you WANT HER TO BE A CELEBRITY deep down but amazing punt in the Dorchester/ Holiday Inn most of us regular folk only dream of your endeavours  :cool:

hardcorebanger

:sarcastic: well I'm glad you enjoyed the punt with this lady I think you WANT HER TO BE A CELEBRITY deep down but amazing punt in the Dorchester/ Holiday Inn most of us regular folk only dream of your endeavours  :cool:

:sarcastic: If you want your cock inside of a young sexy latina celebrity's vagina+arse+mouth hole then it is SUZY CORTEZ aka Julie  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Why on earth would a fake /pretend celebrity be working out of the holiday inn in Wembley? Seems very odd to me

Why on earth would a fake /pretend celebrity be working out of the holiday inn in Wembley? Seems very odd to me

My point exactly thats why I said to him she's not a celebrity  if so she would surely be working out of the Dorchester or another fancy hotel while charging more than 150 for a fuck

Julie Latin Hot .... Miss Bum Bum 2015  is a time wasting , neurotic , ignorant , fruitcake , Puta ! Do not waste your time or desires on this one .
Too much taking it up the Bunda has rotted her brain and consideration for others  :angry:

Made booking yesterday . Confirmed 3 hrs b4hand . Left work early . Phoned when 30mins away . Got return call 10 mins from booking demanding a photo of me . Then switched both phones off whilst I was already in the Hilton Wembley bar awaiting her room number !!!

Should have followed the advice of 2 other neg. reports !!!

Her AW profile states she get no complaints ..... because you can't report feedback to her profile  :dash:

Offline claretandblue

My point exactly thats why I said to him she's not a celebrity  if so she would surely be working out of the Dorchester or another fancy hotel while charging more than 150 for a fuck
Good to agree on something  :hi: ,in all seriousness I agree 100% you would have thought she would have been charging crazy prices and pushing her "fame" on her profile

Julie Latin Hot .... Miss Bum Bum 2015  is a time wasting , neurotic , ignorant , fruitcake , Puta ! Do not waste your time or desires on this one .
Too much taking it up the Bunda has rotted her brain and consideration for others  :angry:

Made booking yesterday . Confirmed 3 hrs b4hand . Left work early . Phoned when 30mins away . Got return call 10 mins from booking demanding a photo of me . Then switched both phones off whilst I was already in the Hilton Wembley bar awaiting her room number !!!

Should have followed the advice of 2 other neg. reports !!!

Her AW profile states she get no complaints ..... because you can't report feedback to her profile  :dash:

Hearing that makes my blood boil  :mad: sorry for this stupid puta wasting your time write a negative review for her. Sometimes affecting someone's money is the only way to teach them a lesson hopefully no one else visits this her untill she improves her conduct.

Good to agree on something  :hi: ,in all seriousness I agree 100% you would have thought she would have been charging crazy prices and pushing her "fame" on her profile

Well she now has a fanboy that seems to always have perfect punts to sing her praises.

Looking at those Instagram pics ..... she a probable Dubai Porta Potty   :scare:

hardcorebanger

I was aware of the negative reviews but because Suzy Cortez is Miss BUM BUM 2015 I took the chance and worked out good  :dance:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:12:25 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline bqaj

Is she miss BUM BUM or no???  :(

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is she miss BUM BUM or no???  :(

She is the current Miss Bum Bum

Don't waste your time . She and the supposed secretary are totally fucked up  :scare: 2 nd time I have arrived at locale and she has not text me the room no.

Don't waste your time . She and the supposed secretary are totally fucked up  :scare: 2 nd time I have arrived at locale and she has not text me the room no.

You're good if a whore gave me the run around once thats it she's burnt her bridges with me. She's probably got lots of other bookings with stupid gringos that will tip her and tell her how fabulous she looks which in turn, makes her start to believe her own hype  :hi:

These I understand and is the destruction of all WGs . Tips , Gifts and compliments . Although they are tokens of kindness - really they are weakness   :dash: :scare: :wacko: :manhater: but I had that incurable fascination to really bang her hard  :bomb:

hardcorebanger

It seems many of you punters have found it difficult to book this Brazilian Miss BUMBUM SUZY CORTEZ who goes by different names now from Lisa to Julie to Kate and now Bianka  :sarcastic:
She has also risen her price  :wackogirl: Got a great service from her and managed to film this prossie but she is not worth 200 for 1 hour imo even if her arse is  :bomb: which it was  :wacko:
And compared to Brazilian Tayla/Luma I have found Suzy Cortez's arse much better, natural body. However Tayla/Luma is much more professional and more willing to please and very submissive compared to Suzy who thinks she is the it girl......probably due to the fact she is 25 Years Old  :unknown:  :lol:

Offline Honestpunter

It seems many of you punters have found it difficult to book this Brazilian Miss BUMBUM SUZY CORTEZ who goes by different names now from Lisa to Julie to Kate and now Bianka  :sarcastic:
She has also risen her price  :wackogirl: Got a great service from her and managed to film this prossie but she is not worth 200 for 1 hour imo even if her arse is  :bomb: which it was  :wacko:
And compared to Brazilian Tayla/Luma I have found Suzy Cortez's arse much better, natural body. However Tayla/Luma is much more professional and more willing to please and very submissive compared to Suzy who thinks she is the it girl......probably due to the fact she is 25 Years Old  :unknown:  :lol:

Did you really make a video?

I asked her, but she refused it!

hardcorebanger

Did you really make a video?

I asked her, but she refused it!

After 4 punts at 1 hour. My last punt she agreed and am very pleased to have added her into my recorded latina whore collections....but had to give her a copy. She won't be seeing my cock anymore as my objective was to get her on tape recorded. Mission accomplished  :cool: