Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 7841 times)

Offline Kingjecht

Hi chaps , I'm looking for a massage women I read a review on a few weeks ago. She was based in Worcester , she was blonde and had her own website. Think here name was Sally , for the life of me I can not find the thread . Any help welcome .  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline temptation

Are you thinking about the much discussed Karen ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingjecht

Banned by:

Offline Stapler

Didn't you look 7 posts below yours?  :thumbsup:

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline temptation

Good luck getting in touch with her though !

Offline Kingjecht

Your right mate I have rang , texted and emailed no joy  :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Offline happyending

On holiday at the moment I believe

bod666

Any other recommendations for the Worcester area? Or within a 20mile radius?
I've done a search on here but only come up with thewasium in Bromsgrove who doesn't appear to do happy endings.
Karen's not available and I'm not keen on the Thai place in Worcester or Nikki.
Erotic tantra is my main goto when Karen isn't available.

Is there anyone else around in Nam or Kiddy?

Offline JT100

Have you tried relaxmemassage  in Worcester, on A/W

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think there have been postings on here about her.

bod666

Yes relax me massage is nikki. Was good but I didn't feel like returning  :unknown:

sexdrugsrock

Any other recommendations for the Worcester area? Or within a 20mile radius?
I've done a search on here but only come up with thewasium in Bromsgrove who doesn't appear to do happy endings.
Karen's not available and I'm not keen on the Thai place in Worcester or Nikki.
Erotic tantra is my main goto when Karen isn't available.

Is there anyone else around in Nam or Kiddy?

Thewa does do he, but I suppose it depends who you are and how long you been seeing her, there's advert for thai in evesham.not managed time off yet.

And know some great massages if your willing to travel.to gloucester

westmidskev

Hi bod may I ask why you wouldn't go back to nikki .I was thinking about giving her a try  :hi:

bod666

There's alot to like about Nikki's set up - she has a heated massage table which is pretty awesome, massage was good too. I just didn't fancy her particularly. Shame as her location is great for me. Also £50 for hh or £85 for an hour I thought was pretty expensive.

Aitch

Best massage I've had in Worc was at Gem's. An old thai lady cracked my spine in all sorts of exotic positions. She had a lot of fun telling me how this was a proper thai massage with no "funny business". She knew the game that others play and didn't give a damn. No happy endings at that place but by far the best place I've been to for making you feel like a new man the next day. Top healer. There may be some others working there but make sure you get the grandmother!

Otherwise for all things he all I've got is:
1 .Karen's mobile massage (solid choice when you can get hold of her)
2. Worcester Thai Spa (decent massage with a grumpy he. Allows touching of her bum and keeps her clothes on): External Link/Members Only
3. Karnda (full service but the massage isn't great and the lass is, by her own admission, in her 30s not 20s, but 20s on the advert gets more customers. Pics are real, just many years old. Small, fairly tight, willing to please.)

Which is the place in Evesham you found?
I found this one but it says services women only: External Link/Members Only

Offline Oooops

There's Sanya in Evesham £30 / hr at home (£40/hr in shop in town)  External Link/Members Only
Deffo no HE at home, 50s, dumpy and fully covered massage with hubby bumping about downstairs. Good massage but you leave covered in oil.

Offline dog999

Sexdrugsrock!, who do you recommend in the Gloucester area. Looking for mature who realy knows what she's doing.
Thanks Dog

Offline temptation

If you mean knows what she's doing massage wise then try Ninja thai Massage at Quedgely , best massage I've ever had , felt beaten up but felt good the next day. Totally legit to the point of she was going to make me wear some shorts over my boxers but then decided they were acceptable !
She advertises on gumtree and it's a nice house on a respectable estate.

sexdrugsrock

If you mean knows what she's doing massage wise then try Ninja thai Massage at Quedgely , best massage I've ever had , felt beaten up but felt good the next day. Totally legit to the point of she was going to make me wear some shorts over my boxers but then decided they were acceptable !
She advertises on gumtree and it's a nice house on a respectable estate.

Ninja thai isn't legit, it's one I would recommend, but she is another one you won't get anything from on a first go, become a regular and you will be rewarded

Roadster

I honestly don't get that.  I mean I'm happy to charm a woman into bed or I'm happy to pay for sex, but I'll be damned if I'm doing both!

WGs put out on receipt of payment.  The idea that you have to visit a few times and pay for non sex stuff while she decides if your are worthy of her letting you pay for sex is plain dumb in my view.

YMMV

Dodo

I honestly don't get that.  I mean I'm happy to charm a woman into bed or I'm happy to pay for sex, but I'll be damned if I'm doing both!

WGs put out on receipt of payment.  The idea that you have to visit a few times and pay for non sex stuff while she decides if your are worthy of her letting you pay for sex is plain dumb in my view.

YMMV
I guess it books down to what you booked. If it was a massage and HR and that's what you got you cant really complain if regulars are treated to a few extras. It's not as if she is withholding paid for services until she knows you.

Roadster

I'm happy to receive what I pay for and I'm happy to have an upfront limit on what is available, and of course anyone can pick and choose who they have sex with. 

I may have misunderstood but I thought Sexdrugsrock was saying that there was no extras available at all on a first visit.  That is Fine too provided that she doesn't want me as a customer. 

I am simply not prepared to audition for the role of punter. I want to negotiate the deal then turn up and action it, not submit to a beauty check first.  F**k that!

I'm not jumping through hoops for prossies, it's going to have to be the other way round if I'm paying.

Dodo

I took it that you could only book a legit massage for how ever much and that is what you get. After a visit or two he is just making us guys aware there maybe more on offer. It's then up to us to either try for that or not. Our money our choice!

Roadster

You may well be right.  In that case I ain't trying for it because if I'm paying I'm not the one who should be trying ... she is.

I'm not doing it specifically because I am not paying for no-service in the hope that I might qualify to pay again for service, and also not doing it on principle because I don't want that to become a workable business model.

She my do a shit-hot massage and if that is all I want from her I may be prepared to pay for that alone ... but that is not what this site is about anyway.