Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich Dirty Girl anyone know her?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline glowworm

Hi Guys

Looking for some complete filth in Norwich and ELITE LADY ticks all the boxes that I can see.

Anyone been with her?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Glowworm

SaneOnes

I had seen her a few months ago when she was working from a MJB hotel. And you can surely see two reviews of her by now that have popped up after you've posted her link? She was a very polite Essex-girl who didn't sound like the girls off that TV show. She is almost a BBW, not sure what she looks like now but even going by the pics it was her friend, who she travels and works with, who looked like a full blown BBW. But yes, "Elite Lady" provided all the services that were listed with effortless enthusiasm. I really liked her attitude throughout the meet.

SaneOnes

Also, she had blonde hair back then.

Offline glowworm

Thanks for your views. I found the reviews straight after the post. Strange she changed her profile name that day from Elite Girl to Jessica Rabbit88.

I'm into chubby but not full blown BBW. Will probably give it a punt though  :P

Offline Johnbean

Hi Guys

Looking for some complete filth in Norwich and ELITE LADY ticks all the boxes that I can see.

Anyone been with her?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Glowworm

If you do toftt ask her if she does baby oil titwanks, would be worth the money alone... :cool:

Offline glowworm

Had a visit yesterday, nice girl but I would definitely say more bbw than chubby and definitely more than a handful  :P
I will post a review soon