Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a Leamington massage...  (Read 1163 times)

Offline jefflynne

Having seen my opportunities for punting in 2020 well and truly ruined by home-working (or more specifically, the other half also home-working), I wanted to make the most of a brief trip to Leamington on Thursday.

Searching on here is a minefield of older reviews and broken links, so I wondered if anyone had any recent experiences they could recommend?

Not looking for FS, just a relaxing hour, with the inevitable conclusion. 

And I promise I will review the outcome!

Offline mr.bluesky

Gumtree is your best bet . There are a couple of Thai massage shops (one in guy place east opposite the argos carpark) but it is very hit and miss. A Chinese shop at the bottom of the High Street. Never been here myself but it has been reviewed. You are better off making the short drive to Coventry. Much better options there. Rainbow Nature, Li , Nancy, Tanya or Sonya in spon end. All have reviews  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:25:10 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline jefflynne

Cheers!

(I'm also enjoying the fact that mr.bluesky responded to someone called jefflynne)  :cool:

Offline mr.bluesky

Cheers!

(I'm also enjoying the fact that mr.bluesky responded to someone called jefflynne)  :cool:

:thumbsup:  :D

Offline redliner69

Online scutty brown

Should have said ‘elo

If he wants a booking he needs to get a move on

Offline Rih6647

Having seen my opportunities for punting in 2020 well and truly ruined by home-working (or more specifically, the other half also home-working), I wanted to make the most of a brief trip to Leamington on Thursday.

Searching on here is a minefield of older reviews and broken links, so I wondered if anyone had any recent experiences they could recommend?

Not looking for FS, just a relaxing hour, with the inevitable conclusion. 

And I promise I will review the outcome!

Did you end up going I’m in Leamington this weekend

Online scutty brown