Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valhalla - what's it like?  (Read 1991 times)

mr-schlong69

Has anyone been to Valhalla recently if so what are the girls like there?

Offline Roodboy867

Depends on what you are looking for. They host all different kind of events. May need to narrow your question to something more specific.

Offline azrael

Last time i was there was a few months ago, plenty of blonde haired blue eyed wenches getting hammered on the skol, singing songs about their conquests on the battle field. Im not a 100% sure i was hammered my self but i think i bumped into thor  :yahoo:

mr-schlong69

I ended up going to a multi girl event there and lets just say I left with a smile on my face after emptying my sack twice into their tight pussy's :lol:

Offline PepeMAGA

Last time i was there was a few months ago, plenty of blonde haired blue eyed wenches getting hammered on the skol, singing songs about their conquests on the battle field. Im not a 100% sure i was hammered my self but i think i bumped into thor  :yahoo:
:lol:

pussyhunter79

If your into the party scene its ok, but for a first time id go during the day.

The 1 and only time i went to an evening event there were too many pushy blokes, i spent most of the time i was there watching and when i did finally get a chance i got shot by "friendly fire" which completly put me off.  :scare:

I left after an hour n half sack still full and thoroughly dissapointed, i havnt been back since.

The girls on were stunners though to be honest.

Oh n in my experience most couples arent interested in letting single blokes join in, and the few single ladies in there are quickly snapped up ny the couples

Offline booby

Been to a single girl's gangbang here before. 30quid. Her on a big bed, lots of fucking and sucking. There was about 5 or 6 guys who passed through.

She was a busty milf, enjoyed it and gave my thighs a work out!

Bendova69

Been to this place quite a few times for gangbangs.........the last time I went was a Friday and there were 2 of us. We saw Caprice a EE girl and for 2 hours she emptied our sacks 3 times. :dancegirl:

Offline Sir_Blaze

Been to this place quite a few times for gangbangs.........the last time I went was a Friday and there were 2 of us. We saw Caprice a EE girl and for 2 hours she emptied our sacks 3 times. :dancegirl:

now that's weird as when i went and there were only 2 of us there they shut it down and wouldn't do it due to the fact that less than 3 people constituted prostitution. and so weren't able to do it by law. and that wasn't that long ago

i've also been 2 times where the advertised girl never showed up as well. Also as i'm on fab swingers i see 1 of the girls that posts for them always complaining that not enough people showed up to make an event of it.

so in the end it's £35 quid for 2 hours  unless they shut the event down due to not enough punters :| so it's really hit and miss during the day and on an evening as someone else posted you're competing with several peeps that you may not even get to empty your sack due to not enough time.

Offline vision2014

Is it one of these places where you have to strip off put your clothes in a locker and have a towel round you  or can you keep  your t shirt on and just lose your pants

Offline Jerboa

I've not been yet, but will do one day, here is the entrance.
Hidden Image/Members Only